Back again lol

Samuel2891

So its almost been a months since we have been seprated and we had the rocky moment first couple of weeks of sepration and i have calmed down and we are getting along good for the kids... i still belive my wife is reqlly hurt and scared and she trying to lose all intrest for me no doubt about it. Im not beging her or trying to convince her im not doing any of the things anymore the only thing i try is to get answers to questions... at this point im tired of being ignored to be all honeat with tou guys it drived me crazi cuz i never ignored her i dot take it out on her.. i just talk to people about it.. every so often ill still get a txt frommher saying a few things and when i call to talk to my kids after i talk to them sometimes she will jump on the phone and we can talk about things for awhile... she tell me she wants time.. i know she is seeing another guy i know it. Which i feel like its karma on my part but as of haveing to small children and i know it wont work out and if it does i will be fine eventually.. that where im at im not giving up completly cu i know there atill a chance for us to have the relationship we had befor actually better then we have befor cu i fogure out in my self the biggest problem we had and i know how to fix it. My ego as well... my anger is actually calmed down alot and what there to be angry at nothing exactly..... so i went and droped my kids off yesterday with her and i ignored her the whole time while puting the kids in her truck. Then i said my good byes to my kids and i asked her one question i was very soft with my words very calm and very nice.. to point... i asked her why do u ignore me??? Her reponse was i dont i juat dont want to give u false hope.. (herd that before) so i told her yes you do i dont want this. Her response is that im desprite cuz i have no place to live.. i told her no that not it if you dont want me around fine... i dont want this... then she started to cry looking me in my eyes then she relized that in my eyes i was serious about wanting to make things right cuz she looked away at my son and told me ive hurt her alot and. I told her i know that why im changeing my ways slowly. Then she said she would like to go.. so i didnt try to talk anymore i knew are conversation was done so i turned around got in my truck and left..... my question is if she doesnt want anything to do with me she hates me etc why would she cry... becuase im showing alot in my action of changeing im holding my thought more not geting angry at all calm.. im changeing alot... why would she cry i dont get that??

Sorry to hear this. It's good you're taking care of the kids and seeing them whenever you can. Are they old enough to have their own phones?

It sounds like a difficult situation for both of you. keep improving yourself to be the best dad and man you can be and don't beg, convince or plead with her.

i know she is seeing another guy... i asked her why do u ignore me??? Her reponse was i dont i juat dont want to give u false hope.. Her response is that im desprite cuz i have no place to live.. I told her i know that why im changeing my ways slowly.

Archived