How can i get satisfaction during inter course?

RachelSephora

Find a position in which you can satisfy yourself while you guys are being intimate. Not to be crude, but doggy style is a good position for that. Experiment with your partner and communicate your needs especially if it's bothering you. Maybe you guys need to focus on you as part of the foreplay, so that you always get your satisfaction first no matter what. Talk to your partner and praise any kind of effort he makes to rectify the problem.

Does he do oral on you? You can also touch yourself during intercourse. Is it only with him or has this been an issues in previous relationships.

I have been dating my boyfriend for two years and had sex many times but I never got satisfied I only get satisfaction when i masturbute.

I would stop maturbating and try all sorts of new things. You can find all kinds of articles and positions on Cosmopolitan magazine online. On average, it takes women 15 minutes to get to the finishing point after stimulation has started. Maybe he doesn't go that long and needs to slow down or alternate with other things until that point is reached. Many women can't come to the big O with pure penetration. Oral is often the best way.

Explain it to him and tell him that you'd like to experiment. I'm sure he won't complain as it adds a bit of variety and guys often love girls that take the lead!

What I mean is have a sex session that is purely experimental. Try lots of different positions (look some up online if you need ideas!), tell him to pleasure you orally, with fingers, with toys even and experiment with pressure, speed, size, angles etc etc. Do the same with kissing, foreplay, caressing, scratching, biting, slapping.. I don't know, whatever takes your fancy!

I think he'll be all for it because guys love that pride in getting their girlfriend there and if you have a trial run and then he manages with a bit of practice, he'll love it too.

Many girls complain that guys don't know how to perform oral... so given that you can only climax when you masturbate, perhaps concentrate on this.

You might not be relaxed or comfortable enough. It can even happen with us guys. Im no woman but I've never seen a maturation technique that's couldn't be introduced with sex with a man. Most use there hands that's simple to introduce. If you are one that grinds things on your stomach. He can do whatever from the back. Does he complain when you do things to yourself While with him?

You might not be relaxed or comfortable enough. It can even happen with us guys. Im no woman but I've never seen a maturation technique that's couldn't be introduced with sex with a man. Most use there hands that's simple to introduce. If you are one that grinds things on your stomach. He can do whatever from the back. Does he complain when you do things to yourself While with him?

Maybe you are true because we're mostly worrying about time and all and I think that temperature and place all play an important part but one thing I forgot to mention is that my clitoris and vagina all goes numb a few minutes later during inter course. Does that has anything to do with orgasm?

And he never complained about anything he's too good in bed 🙂

Hmm this might sound strange. He's not using any type of numbing cream to last longer? That would effect you also. I have noticed a phenomenon of mine not lately cause I'm not with anyone. But when I was for maybe the past 5 years. Usually if they were doing stuff to me with there hand eventually everything down there seems to go numb. This can also happen with sex if gone far to long. I never thought to much of it cause it was few and far between. Maybe google knows.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived