I dated a boy for a year. We broke up once. He took me back in four days. After a month he broke up again. Then over Christmas break he asked me to lunch. For a week we hung out, had sex. He lead me on saying I'm beautiful and he missed me saying we would prosbabyl get back together. Then dec 29 he texted saying he doesn't have feelings for me and he didn't wanna lead me in (too late he already did what an ass). It's been 21 days of no contact since then, and he hasn't reached out or even TRIED to communicate with me not even once. He's back up at college away from me. I unfriended him on Facebook, instagram and snapchat weeks ago. He's so stubborn. All of these stories I see online about exes and no contact say that their ex broke down and contacted them four days in or two weeks in.... it's been 21 days. I'm depressed everyday. 'Nightmares every day. We loved each other a LOT like the breakup was hard for him too even though HE dumped ME. Please. I'm losing hope. Please don't tell me to give it up and move on. I LOVE him. Please tell me what to do. I need him back. I'm so depressed. Please advice on how to ge thim to contact me first or what he's thinking

Sorry to hear this. He keeps dumping you and you want him back? Talk to your family about your anxiety and depression. Ask if you can see a counselor about it.

He's probably dating around at college and you should enjoy your freedom too rather than chase guys who use you and aren't interested.

Stay no contact and keep him deleted and blocked from everything so you can heal and move forward.

For a week we hung out, had sex. Then dec 29 he texted saying he doesn't have feelings for me. He's back up at college away from me.

Archived