lack of relationship

alone678

i been with my partner 4 year now but feel like i should end it,im so confused. the whole 4 years we slept together 2 times and that is it. he does other stuff but never for him .when i talk to him its excuses after excuses. i noticed recently he wont let me near his laptop history which i found to be him watching adult movies and looking at other women.he hardly hugs or kisses me now so feel there is not much love. do you think i should leave him?

My advice for relationships in crisis is always the same: fix it or end it. Fixing it may take several years, but it includes a plan and measurable progress.

When you feel you've tried everything and the relationship is still not meeting your needs, end it.

You deserve to be loved.

Do you live together? Why is there no sex affection? Is there conflict? Lack of attraction? Financial dependence?

Does he drink, do drugs, have medical problems, have a wife or other gfs?

The question is why haven't you already left him if he doesn't love you and there's no sex/affection?

the whole 4 years we slept together 2 times and that is it. he hardly hugs or kisses me now so feel there is not much love.

Why haven't you left in all this time? Are you living with him? Are you financially dependent? Do you work? Are there kids together?

What's the real reason you would stay after having no love or sex or affection for 4 yrs?

no. just feel like ending relationship. talked so many times abut this to him

Archived