My best friend talking to my ex

Okay so my "best friend" met my ex through me. I dont mind them being friends what has bothered me is that everytime my ex talks to her is about me. First, when we still together my ex sent nude picture of other women to my friend, she told me after we were done. Her excuse was that she didn't want to be involve. So after we ended I told my friend to tell my ex that they can be friends but to stop talking about me. So, my ex returned my phone damaged my friend asked what you did to it she was like nothing and my friend laughed. Yesterday my ex comment about us being at a gym and told my friend to put me on it as I look like a cow. My friend as well laughed. I told her today that to stop her about talking about me and she got mad at me saying I was mad that my ex talk to her not to me. She even said that I feel insecured etc. She was like than you guys get back together and Im involved. Is not to stop talking to her but to stop her tslking about me. We ended the friendship. I really dont mind them talking but doesnt she see that my ex just talk to her to badmouthed about me? What you guys think? Am I wrong?

Okay so my "best friend" met my ex through me. I dont mind them being friends what has bothered me is that everytime my ex talks to her is about me. First, when we still together my ex sent nude picture of other women to my friend, she told me after we were done. Her excuse was that she didn't want to be involve. So after we ended I told my friend to tell my ex that they can be friends but to stop talking about me. So, my ex returned my phone damaged my friend asked what you did to it she was like nothing and my friend laughed. Yesterday my ex comment about us being at a gym and told my friend to put me on it as I look like a cow. My friend as well laughed. I told her today that to stop her about talking about me and she got mad at me saying I was mad that my ex talk to her not to me. She even said that I feel insecured etc. She was like than you guys get back together and Im involved. Is not to stop talking to her but to stop her tslking about me. We ended the friendship. I really dont mind them talking but doesnt she see that my ex just talk to her to badmouthed about me? What you guys think? Am I wrong?

Sounds like a crappy friend. Who cares if your ex talks about you? I mean your friend should have stuck up for you if she was a real friend but obviously she wasn't. I wouldn't stay friends with someone like that.

With friends like that....who needs enemies......

Seriously, you need to do some major relationship/friendship spring cleaning in your life and get rid of all this interconnected drama and nonsense. True friends stick by your side and do not carry on with your ex's or gossip about you with them behind your back. When you break up, get your stuff from them, separate out whatever you had together, cut them off, cut all contact and move on clean as quickly as is humanly possible. In general, when you are dating you shouldn't be sharing bills, paying for their phones, etc, etc, etc. Your SO needs to stand on their feet as do you. Maybe going forward stay away from "projects" and choose people who are more on your level and stable.

Thank you guys.we know each other for more than 5 yrs and Im fully aware that is not my ex fault that were are fighting but the lack of stand she took on our friendship. Also this also will help to know nothing about my ex as she was using my friend to get to me. Of course I know my "friend" will tell her that we no longer talk bc I got mad they were friends when in reality I as I was mad because my friend didn't stop her from talking about me. It does affect me a lot what other thing especially when they are not telling the truth.

Archived