Trying to make things right

Sigshot552

I met this girl a couple weeks back. I wasn't looking for anyone but when I met her I knew she was special. She lives a couple hours away so we have been texting for two weeks nonstop. She said she was interested in me and I said I was interested. Things were really really good. However things made a turn for the worse

We had talked about our sex lives which she seemed okay with, I always ask because important to me, since I don't sleep around I want to know if that was something in their life.then a few days later I made a stupid joke when she said she doesn't like cops. I said "it's the handcuffs huh" and she flipped. Now she thinks I want to get into her pants and that's all I wanted, but it's not. I tried explaining to her but she won't listen. I apologized a bunch and made an effort in which she then said she saw my effort and knew i meant it.

However, she's been back and forth with texting me or cutting me off. One point she blocked me on Facebook saying she didn't want to talk anymore. I admit I panicked because I really like her. I texted and tried to call her and just wanted a chance to prove myself in person but she wouldn't have it. The next day she texted me and apologized. i forgave her and also asked for forgiveness. Then I asked if we could start over and start slow just as friends and she said "that's fine" only to later deny it.

Long story short she messaged me yesterday asking me to delete her number because "she doesn't know how to block it". This really sucks because it was going so freaking good and we were both happy until she thought from a stupid joke I wanted to sleep with her.

Is there anyway to make this right? I just wanted a chance to show her I am a gentleman and am not the kind of guy who sleeps around. I get attached easy because I care about people and sometimes say stupid things. Is there any hope for us? she's worth fighting for and I want to be patient but I don't want to get hurt again.

Sorry to hear this. How did you meet? Yeah, unfortunately too much heavy sexual innuendo laced sex chat will make them run.

Sounds like a lot of games after that. How old is she?

Next time save the sex chat for when you date a bit and tone it down in general. You need to watch your creepometer reading at all times. met this girl a couple weeks back. We had talked about our sex lives which she seemed okay with. a few days later I made a stupid joke.Now she thinks I want to get into her pants and that's all I wanted, but it's not.

She's 21. Imet her when a mutual friend of ours was in town and we hung out at a bar and I showed them around town. It was really awesome and I didn't ask for her number she just hit me up.

I honestly didn't know it would offend her because she was very down to earth and was super open about it. Ya I think I'll just never talk about it again lol or at least until way later. It was a stupid mistake that I meant no harm with. I'm just surprised that while I was forgiving she couldn't be

That's the thing. Never assume. Just like you keep your eye the speedometer keep your eye on the flirting/sexual topics. Woman can take offence and may size you up as a player or just another horndog on the make.

I honestly didn't know it would offend her because she was very down to earth and was super open about it. Ya I think I'll just never talk about it again lol or at least until way later.

Unfortunately sexual innuendos right away can place you in the creepzone.

From Urban Dictionary: Creepzone: What most people are in when they think they're in the friend zone.

This article is pretty interesting: ]

We had talked about our sex lives which she seemed okay with, I always ask because important to me, since I don't sleep around I want to know if that was something in their life.then a few days later I made a stupid joke when she said she doesn't like cops. I said "it's the handcuffs huh" and she flipped. Now she thinks I want to get into her pants

Archived