I added him on fb what should i do

Sarsourii638

Hi, i need opinions on my situation please

There is a guy from my class who is so shy and never talks to me but he always looks at me and i dont know why

One day i added him as fb friend and he accepted .. but i still feeling uncomfortable about the step of adding him

However, he started to like every post, picture i post Although he ignores me in the reality so i am confused, what does that supposed to mean ?

My question is : he like me or not ? His eye contact is so obvious but he never talk , me too , also i wanted him to add me but i have allready added him so does that mean that i want him to talk ? ( i am not i just want to know why he do this )

- the add step is to say sth to him about the college ( pretext )

Thank you

I'm not sure any of us can answer this one for you. I agree with Wiseman2 above, that's the only thing that you can do to *confirm* how he feels but as for signs, there aren't any yet!

Facebook is one of those things that show a million different personalities without showing any personalities. Some people add people they love, hate or are indifferent to. People like or comment on posts just for the sake of looking popular and for genuine interest... and people might just ignore best friends because they get busy or distracted for days!

Don't use facebook as a guide for intentions. Do what us oldies do... face to face embarrassment is the way to go!

Thank you, but i see that he is so shy, he never talks to me in college but always looks at me in a different way a secret way ( my thought ) but how i know what he means about his likes on my profile ? He is so different on the virtual life, thank you again for your answer

I'm not sure any of us can answer this one for you. I agree with Wiseman2 above, that's the only thing that you can do to *confirm* how he feels but as for signs, there aren't any yet!

Don't use facebook as a guide for intentions. Do what us oldies do... face to face embarrassment is the way to go!

Thank you, i want to say that i am also shy , i have made the decision of adding him after a long time because i think that i have some feelings toward him ( i dont know its true feeling or not ) but i just want to discover his personality so the idea of talking to him may be complicated to me.

You mean that he want to be friendly by liking everything i post so i start to talk to him ? But whyyy he ignores me in the real life

Because you ignore him and just stare at him rather than being friendly or talking....or even sending a fb message.

Ok, but i ignored him after he ignored me ! I dont want to ingnore him i just want to know why he looks at me like this and also how to be friendly bec. I really want to be and i really want to talk to him but i hate to take the first step

He's not ignoring you on fb, he likes your posts etc. Maybe he's even more shy than you and "hates making the first move" as much as you do? What's the big deal being polite, friendly, smiling and saying hi?

You'll have to learn these social skills sooner or later in life if you want to find a job, go to college, find a bf, etc. one day. Why not start practicing these skills now?

Ok, but i ignored him after he ignored me ! I dont want to ingnore him i just want to know why he looks at me like this and also how to be friendly bec. I really want to be and i really want to talk to him but i hate to take the first step
He's not ignoring you on fb, he likes your posts etc. Maybe he's even more shy than you and "hates making the first move" as much as you do? What's the big deal being polite, friendly, smiling and saying hi?

You are right i have to learn these things but i am sad of his character that he cant make a move i am not biting him i will try ti be friendly bec i want him to make a move not all the time i start the conv

Thank you for your answers 🙏🏻

He's not ignoring you on fb, he likes your posts etc.

Ok, now he ignores me on fb

What happend ? I am so confused with this attitude is that bec i havent take an action ? So he gave up ?

I was thinking of a msg saying hello and start talking but i really hate to start i dont know why maybe the fear of rejection ? Or i cant know his feelings to me 🤔

I know myself i havent any confident, i am so shy, i never had a bf and this situation is totaly new for me ( these stares and how he looks at me...) even the add step , this is the first time i add a guy on fb ( they usually add me )

But if he kinda like me, so why he didnt add me for exemple or talk to me saying hi ?? All the signs that he made for me were the stares and the likes on fb

I need your answer please 🙏🏻

Just message him and say hi how are you doing? Ask him about what other classes he is taking. Talk about homework. Suggest being study buddies or start a study group and invite him too

I was thinking of telling him *in a msg* why he ignores me, will he tell me the reason honestly ? Is that a good idea ?

That's a terrible idea. If he's not willing to talk then you may have to re-think this situation.

No it's creepy. Be friendly not a weird stalker. He doesn't have to talk to you.

Ok then i wait smth happens and i will try to be friendly by talking in a normal way about anything or just saying hi

Thank you a lot 🙏🏻☺️

Jagger Jim... what about the way he stares at me ? It's just like you posted a day ago

Have you tried actually saying hello in class ? Doesn't have to be a fancy line...just a simple "Hi, how's your day going ?" If you can't approach him or don't get the chance to sit next to him/bump into him, then flick him a FB message "Hey, how are you?".

No i haven't tried 😔 I am so shy in fact and i avoid him as much as i can so i think he gave up 🤔 But now i am sad of doing that, i want to talk but smth tell me not to do this 😩 Really confused

Archived