Most embarrassing thing EVER

justshine1

So I just started seeing someone. ... he came for a sleep over for the first time. I took a shower before bed. And went pee before l showed....I'm on my period. So I took my tampon out in the toilet. Stood up. Took my clothes out and got in the shower.

Toilet seat I closed and put my clothing on top.

Anyways shortly after...he went into the washroom and I heard a flush....him use the washroom and a flush again.

Which makes me think omgggggg I forgot to flush?!

When we got out he looked a bit weird. I even asked him.... shoot did I forget to flush? He said why did you pee before the shower.... I said yes. He said.. I dont know I didn't notice .

If that happened omg I'm so embarrassed and that's disgusting. Maybe it was so Grose he didn't tell me to spare me.

Or maybe I did flush and I'm worried about nothing?

But ....later that night we kissed a lot in bed. He didn't even really try to touch my down stairs area...and I never did say I was on my period. Mine you we haven't even had sex yet.

Periods aren't exactly a secret. He's aware you leak blood once a month. In fact, if/when you two become active, he's going to come to appreciate very much when you get them.

As for not touching you down there... yeah. When my gal's on Lady Time, my hand steers clear. Bear in mind I'm not above sex during a period, but the foreplay stays above the waist. Also, it's very common for women to not want to have sex during their periods. Especially considering you two haven't had sex yet, it was probably a pretty safe assumption on his part not to assume that night would be the night.

It's best when you start dating and having sleepovers to be comfortable with someone.

Maybe he didn't think you were responsive or noticed how nervous/flustered you were.

Forget about it and just keep dating and getting to know each other. Guys know what periods are, so relax and be natural..

So I just started seeing someone. ... he came for a sleep over for the first time. He didn't even really try to touch my down stairs area...and I never did say I was on my period. Mine you we haven't even had sex yet.

But I asked.....about the toilet and he didn't tell me.

Do you think he would have told me had it been not flushed and gross in there?

Also yea...I think many guys on first sleep overs thing they are going to get laid...he mentioned he wanted to...but I never did it.

So I don't know if he knows I was on it or not.

One of the things I've discovered about most men (bless 'em!) is that they're far more matter-of-fact about periods and the related paraphernalia than we might fear... they also enjoy natural processes like burping and farting (both forms of male bonding and creative expression - just the sort of thing women try to hide) and have no inhibitions about getting their todgers out in public and answering a call of nature behind the wheelie bin. All the guys I know regard periods as something natural, and think nothing of it when confronted with the evidence.

From your guy's response, I think you remembered to flush anyway. Even if you hadn't, I doubt he'd be bothered.

Relax and enjoy your new relationship!

He probably just flushed it and went about his business.

Periods really aren't a big deal. Men are definitely aware of them and its not something that you should be embarrassed or worried about.

I know quite a few men, who have absolutely no problem having sex with their wives/girlfriends when it's that time of the month.

Relax...

So I just started seeing someone. ... he came for a sleep over for the first time. I took a shower before bed. And went pee before l showed....I'm on my period. So I took my tampon out in the toilet. Stood up. Took my clothes out and got in the shower.

Toilet seat I closed and put my clothing on top.

Anyways shortly after...he went into the washroom and I heard a flush....him use the washroom and a flush again.

Which makes me think omgggggg I forgot to flush?!

When we got out he looked a bit weird. I even asked him.... shoot did I forget to flush? He said why did you pee before the shower.... I said yes. He said.. I dont know I didn't notice .

If that happened omg I'm so embarrassed and that's disgusting. Maybe it was so Grose he didn't tell me to spare me.

Or maybe I did flush and I'm worried about nothing?

But ....later that night we kissed a lot in bed. He didn't even really try to touch my down stairs area...and I never did say I was on my period. Mine you we haven't even had sex yet.

Heehee

Oh lord. I could go on about embarrassing things that I've done.

The two-flush thing makes me think he saw it. Who flushes a closed toilet?

Personally, I would admit that I saw it if I'd seen it. I would personally prefer to know. But some people are more delicate about things like that. Doesn't mean he can't handle it.

I think you'll be ok.

The thing I would be concerned about is backing up your toilet. You should NEVER flush tampons.

I'm sure he did see it, but I'm certain it was not a big deal. I can understand how you feel, though. Next time throw away!

Ditto, for both. (Nix flushing tampons. They are deadly for septic systems. And why send them to water treatment plants? Better off in a landfill.)

Archived