How is it so easy for her to move on?

noone55

First of all this is a same-sex relationship situation. My ex and I dated online for a year, we met on a chatroom app. I was supposed to meet her in real life but I had financial issues and it had to be delayed, I'm in Europe and she's all the way in the US. I would say that our relationship was intense, we talked everyday 24/7 for 12 months, she was my best friend, but we also fought a lot and I was really insecure and paranoid,but it's because she was unfaithful once at the beginning of our relationship, but I stayed because I love her and gave her a second chance. I woulda done anything for that girl, I sent her stuff constantly although she never did the same, I was her shoulder to lean on, emotional support, I was available all the time, she made me cut off a lot of people for her too. But it ended up going downhill, she dumped me because I was too insecure, paranoid, accusatory...She said I pushed her away and how I am a terrible person and ruined it all and hurt her, she makes me feel like everything in the world is my fault, she called me selfish, terrible, insecure...All i wanted was reassurance. We always broke up and she would always come back chasing and acting psycho jealous if someone else talks to me, but this time she was cold and distant, I begged to fix things, but i got short replies hours later, and she asked for space. And when she said "space" I knew there was someone else. She was going out with this girl in real life, but at the same time telling me she wants space from me, and that she wasnt seeing anyone else and that I'm not allowed to let anyone flirt with me. She would go out with this girl but randomly pop up on the app we met on to be mean to me, or give me mixed signals, or message me random things every 3 days. We ended up arguing and she told me she has someone now and I told her to "prove" that she has a new gf, she sent me pics and I bashed her girl because I'm hurt, her new gf took over her phone to be nasty to me and threaten me. I just dont get it? How do you go from totally loving someone to being this nasty and move on so quickly?? And the girl she moved on with is not even her type, my ex isn't into manly girls, I was really shocked to see my replacement, I'm not shallow but we are nothing alike and I'm way more feminine and pretty, but yet she's dating her and they have no problem rubbing it in my face. It's been 10 days and they've already had sex and my ex hangs out at her apartment and they're posting pics being all happy while I dont even have an apetite or wanna do anything, just here miserable. Is this a rebound relationship? What's going on? Has my ex totally lost feelings for me? I'm so confused and hurt. My guess is my ex probably thinks this is better because it's in real life, but i already have a ticket to the US in a few months and I'm completely shattered now.

Hey,

My names Danielle fountain I recently broke up with my ex 4 days ago I love him so much tht I didn't realise why it ended. We met at a pub on the 1st of April 2016 we didn't think anything of it at first oviously we thought it was just a fling on this day he came back to mine and we slept together and then before he left he was seeming down and I asked what's up and he said that he has a pregnant girlfriend but he knew it was over a long time ago but then she got pregnant and decided to stay for his baby's sake but he just knew he wasn't happy anymore. So anyways we started meeting up for sex like once a week since that and then one day he said to me that he starting to fall in love with me but I was confused I knew I was growing strong feelings for him but I still had feelings for my ex at the same time till I noticed he doesn't love me for me he just loved having sex with me so I started to realise it's probably the best thing to move on so I decided to go with my gut we where so happy together and out feelings grew stronger for one another we started going out places and experiencing different places. I moved into his after months past because we couldn't even go a day without one another .We did have an argument now and then as quite a few months past for example when he got drunk he would start to tell me to off so I would and he would chase after me but once his baby was born me and him started to seem a bit more distant where I was so paranoid when he would go to his ex girlfriends house to go see his son because I knew that she was still in love with him but I didn't dought him at all. We started to have arguments even more after this point when 6 months has past. Because of jealousy and he just seemed so stressed all the time and down because his mum always wants his company as she has this feeling of loneliness and his ex girlfriend messaging him all the time telling him to go see his son when it made him feel like she was pushing for it too much that made him not want to do it when she asked and also me that would always be ringing him and texting him when we're not together and keep saying that we should go out and do something together spend time with one another so for all us three on his case all the time made him more stressed so on Christmas Day he decided to break up with me because he couldn't handle me being on his case all the time aswell but a couple of days past and he decided to get back with me, we decided to change the relationship around a little and not live together anymore and for me to go back home so we are not together 24/7 but we started to become happy with eachother again when we would spend time together coz we could miss eachother again but I would message him and ask him on some days that I wouldn't stay at his if I could come over for a couple of hours and for us to spend time with one another but then one night I went to my aunties and I was ement to go round his for a couple hours but I messaged him an said tht I was going to be heading towards him soon and he said don't come over just yet I just want to jam at the moment as in Xbox but I didn't listen and went over anyways and while I was there he said tht he thinks that the relationship is broken he still loves me lots but he doesn't reckon it's healthy for us... I cried my eyes out and he offered to walk me home but I said no I just want to go for a walk but he refused for me to do that so he went to get my mum to take me home and left and messaged me saying that it's just not working and that he cares for me a lot but I deserve much more he so I messaged him and asked him are we ever going to get back together and he said I don't think so I don't want to be horrible but I just don't want to give you false hope does this mean that he don't want to make any promises that may not happen ?and also he said that we just need to sort ourselves out and stop messaging eachother because it's just going to make it worse but then I asked if he still loves me and then he of course a bit of me does. But then I decided nt to message him back after this conversation and haven't messaged him for two days do you reckon he just nee his own space to think and sort him self out? N do you reckon there's any chance in us getting back together? PLEASE HELP ME IM SO CONFUSED !!

I am sorry you are going through this, I am in the same position but I am in Canada and she is in Europe. We have not met yet. She lied to me over and over again, she was seeing her ex girlfriend behind my back. For me it's been only 3 days and I have not eaten in three days. I have blocked her all over and refuse to see anything she has to say to me. I know it hurts bad...I am also hurting, just remember you were loyal and she wasn't. Long distance relationships are very hard. To make mine worse I sent her a ring that my father gave me when I was 21 and he has passed away. She won't send it back. If you need to talk or need any advice I am more than happy to talk to. All the best.

Archived