Should I take a chance and see my ex

Lunchtime

Well I met this guy about 9

Months ago and fell hard. I have never fell that hard before and I am in my 30s. We moved quickly and i traveled out of state with him after 1 month of dating To meet his whole family. It was a wonderful experience for the most part. There were some moments where it was overwhelming because of the speed. We discussed marriage and everything; obviously we had it bad. One night he said I told him I loved him in bed; I don't remember that but it was on the tip of my tongue so i could have.

After the visit with his family he was in his way to move to another state. I knew he had these plans all along so it was no surprise and perhaps why I moved so fast because I knew he had to leave soon. But we were so strong at first that we agreed that I would come and move with him! We looked together for Homes and everything and it was wonderful. After two

Months he got cold feet and asked for some space. I got pissed and decided to contact his ex to ask her some questions about him. At the time I didn't know him well enough to get these answers directly and I felt it was over so I just wanted to get some answers. I ended up saying a lot of hurtful things and revealing things to her that she didn't tkniw and that he told me in confidence. Obviously he was pissed. I feel like he keep trying to forgive me but he kept saying he just couldn't get over that I did that...anyways months passed and we continued to talk.

We lived separately in two

Different states but still had a bond .. for 6 months he would express

How he can never forget what I did, how he could never see us together after that but how much he enjoyed talking to me and that he didn't want to

Lose the friendship. He claimed he wasn't talking to anybody else this whole time also. I'll also

Mention that i did admit i loved him

And he never has said it back. So I just thought it was a lost cause for us but I did love him and wish we were together so it was a difficult time.

8 months after we met and went through all of this he told me

He had a gf. A couple days later I sent him a video explaining to him what happened and why I did the grind With his ex and that I was grateful for our time as friends and pretty much farewell. He next day, less than a week that he told me he had a gf, he began blowing up my phone. This was unlike him. He was always on the defense with me I felt because he had his walls up about what I did with his ex and I also had my walls up

Some bc he got cold feet in the first place. We still spoke daily but it wasn't like he was chasing me. After he told me he had a gf and I sent the video clearing the air about my fault in talking to his gf he began the chase ! He had not chased me in 6 months and I was surprised. I asked him about the Gf thing and he said no that's not going to work, that he wants me to fly out to seem him

And that he can see us together. I was shocked. I agreed.

A couple days later he asked if he could reschedule the visit we planned because his son, who he had never had time with alone, is visiting for the first time. I ofcourse obliged. However, during this time with his son which was like for 2 weeks; he completely ignored me... and all my texts. Then when I would text upset, he would act frustrated and say he needed some space!!

I would tell him i understand he needs time With his son but he didn't have to ignore me and could just have told me instead of finally being frustrated of my texts after sending them

For a week... then telling me a week

Later he needs space.

Anyways his son is gone. I told him that by him ignoring me and the fact he still has never said he loves me makes me feel like I need to open

My life for someone that wants to love me.. not ignore me and not someone who has never said it back.

A week later things cooled off

.. he still hasn't told me he loves me and he hasn't again told me he wants to be with me since that one time.. in fact he even has said that we want different things several times. His texts aren't even as regular as they use to before he started talking about being together. In fact, just like the first time When we were going to be in a relationship he went cold... now he brings it up Again and is going cold. But he has asked if I can still

Come to

See him...

I don't know if I should go even tho he has not said he loves me and he still ignores texts from

Time to time. Even after I have expressed how I felt about it. Sometimes he ignores sometimes he doesn't. He claimed

He is busy which I'm sure he is with work but I guess I don't all the way trust that. We make time

For what we want. Any advice is greatly appreciated y'all

!!

As with any relationship, if they like you, they will make the time and put in the effort for you. It sounds like you;re doing all the chasing and (sad to say) are more of a convenient emotional escape for him from time to time.

As a guy though, if I'm honest... I admire that he's talking to you at all after what you did with the ex! - that's a huge invasion of privacy and no amount of apologies would have made up for that with me. I get why you did it of course but that's one of those things you never ever do.

Is he really seeing his son? or is it another girl that he can't txt you while he's with?

And you sent him a video about the thing with your ex?... Ok, I've sent long emails justifying my actions to girls before but it's never been a good thing. Guys are a simple species, this just complicates things.

As I said, if he likes you, he'll make the effort... stop chasing and you'll find out the score.

As with any relationship, if they like you, they will make the time and put in the effort for you. It sounds like you;re doing all the chasing and (sad to say) are more of a convenient emotional escape for him from time to time.

As a guy though, if I'm honest... I admire that he's talking to you at all after what you did with the ex! - that's a huge invasion of privacy and no amount of apologies would have made up for that with me. I get why you did it of course but that's one of those things you never ever do.

Is he really seeing his son? or is it another girl that he can't txt you while he's with?

And you sent him a video about the thing with your ex?... Ok, I've sent long emails justifying my actions to girls before but it's never been a good thing. Guys are a simple species, this just complicates things.

As I said, if he likes you, he'll make the effort... stop chasing and you'll find out the score.

Thanks for your response !! So genuine. Yes he was with his son he had it all over social media. With videos and all. When I stop chasing him he always comes to me ... then asks for me to stay or come visit him. I agree but he doesn't call me enough.,yeah I know it took a lot for him to forgive me too and that's one reason I feel like he tries very hard. We haven't even seen each other for over 6 months and generally we talk everyday. He likes having me in his life but sometimes when I call he dusappears. He is claiming that he is busy because he is a full time student and also working sometime... now he is working full time. He said he didn't want a relationship when he was still mad but my video finally explained to him how I have changed and now he said he is open. He has gone back and forth tho because he says sometime he can't get what I did out of his mind. But since the video he seems more open. But like I said he is good one month and weird the next. Should I visit him ? I know he can't come to me he is a full time student with a job.

Archived