Did i get taken advantage of. I might be pregnant.

Jackie95

This is really hard for me to talk about but i need advice. Please dont be rude.

Back story: my boy friend and I have been together for over a year. We got into a huge fight because i was talking to a male friend on Fb because he wanted to see how i was doing. I broke up with him with intentions to never get back with him again (verbally and emotionally abusing controlling and super jealous) so we werent together for about a week and then this happened...

The night before Christmas eve a male friend of mine who I've known for some time now and I trusted wanted to hang out and go see a movie because he was on break from college and was bored. He came and got me and when we got to the theater all the seats except front row were sold out. Bummed i couldn't see the movie we went back to the car and made a plan b. This is where my first mistake happened. I checked my phone and my at the time ex was going off on me threw text messages so out of anger we decided to get sonic go to the liquor store and go back to his place and get drunk. Now my male friend is sweet and caring and i trusted him. Ive gotten drunk with him before and hes not the type to take advantage.... We watch some movies and eat and then start drinking. Towards the end of the night he offers me to smoke some weed. I dont smoke weed. But being drunk and wanting to forget about my ex i said ok. So you guessed it 2nd mistake. I did a dab and smoked a bowl. I was on a whole new level of turnt up i didnt even know existed! Half way threw another movie i get really tired and tell my friend im going to go to bed. He offers me shorts and i go into the bathroom and change from my jeans. I go into his room and lay down and i am ready for bed. He lays next to me and here i make my 3rd mistake. He cuddles up to me and i feel his penis rubbing up on my butt. I was so tired and i missed cuddles that instead of telling him to move i fall asleep. And this is where it gets blurry. I remember him feeling my shorts and trying to pull them down but he failed because i have big thighs and they were a size to small so they were snug. It goes blurry. Then suddenly i "wake up" and he is on top if me my shorts and undies were off and he was trying to stick his penis inside of me but he was failing. As im laying there i feel like a zombie. I feel like i cant move. But somehow i got this sense of reality and i said NO! He looked at me and immediately got off and i sat up stumbled to the floor and searched for my clothes but only could find my undies. I put them on and started getting fuzzy and dizzy again. I crawled back into bed and my exes face is all u could see. I grab my phone and see its 2% and i have no service (he lives in mountains) That's the last thing i remember that night. I woke up and he said hi i went back into the bathroom and checked over myself. There was no indication of semen in me. Nothing on my undies nothing came out when i peed. No cum smell on or in my area nothing when i wiped. So i got dressed and he drove me home. We didnt say anything in the car and i couldnt get inside quick enough. I was so confused at what happened last night i called my ex and told him everything that i remembered. Later that night he comes over. He immediately starts asking if he raped me. He kept saying it sounds like rape. But his penis wasnt even inside me enough to consider it sex right and he stopped when i said no. ed up thing was he demanded sex that night as well. We had sex 2x that night. We ended up getting back together but then the 5th comes and passed and no period. Im 8 days late and terrified to take a pregnancy test. My boyfriend is not supportive to me in helping me get threw this. Hes just focused on wanting to fight my friend and fighting with me on him demanding an abortion because its a chance in his eyes its not his so he'd rather kill a baby!!!! He doesn't care about my feelings. Im lost and need advice please help me!

Take a pregnancy test . Not taking the test won't make a pregnancy go away . Take that test with somebody who is supportive ,a family member or friend . I would get away from this boyfriend . He is going to be gone whether you have an abortion or don't get an abortion .

What happened with your friend was regrettable he did stop when you did say stop .

Really I would ditch this boyfriend . He does not add to your life at all .

Sorry to hear this. you need to go to the doctor to check for pregnancy and stds. You are having unprotected sex with your bf after a breakup, so you don't know where he's been. You are also unclear about the events with your friend.

Do you want to be pregnant? Rape is a serious criminal accusation.

I broke up with him with intentions to never get back with him again verbally and emotionally abusing controlling and super jealous. he stopped when i said no. I was so confused at what happened last night i called my ex and told him everything that i remembered he demanded sex that night as well. We had sex 2x that night. My boyfriend is not supportive to me in helping me get threw this. Hes just focused on wanting to fight my friend.
This is really hard for me to talk about but i need advice. Please dont be rude.

Back story: my boy friend and I have been together for over a year. We got into a huge fight because i was talking to a male friend on Fb because he wanted to see how i was doing. I broke up with him with intentions to never get back with him again (verbally and emotionally abusing controlling and super jealous) so we werent together for about a week and then this happened...

The night before Christmas eve a male friend of mine who I've known for some time now and I trusted wanted to hang out and go see a movie because he was on break from college and was bored. He came and got me and when we got to the theater all the seats except front row were sold out. Bummed i couldn't see the movie we went back to the car and made a plan b. This is where my first mistake happened. I checked my phone and my at the time ex was going off on me threw text messages so out of anger we decided to get sonic go to the liquor store and go back to his place and get drunk. Now my male friend is sweet and caring and i trusted him. Ive gotten drunk with him before and hes not the type to take advantage.... We watch some movies and eat and then start drinking. Towards the end of the night he offers me to smoke some weed. I dont smoke weed. But being drunk and wanting to forget about my ex i said ok. So you guessed it 2nd mistake. I did a dab and smoked a bowl. I was on a whole new level of turnt up i didnt even know existed! Half way threw another movie i get really tired and tell my friend im going to go to bed. He offers me shorts and i go into the bathroom and change from my jeans. I go into his room and lay down and i am ready for bed. He lays next to me and here i make my 3rd mistake. He cuddles up to me and i feel his penis rubbing up on my butt. I was so tired and i missed cuddles that instead of telling him to move i fall asleep. And this is where it gets blurry. I remember him feeling my shorts and trying to pull them down but he failed because i have big thighs and they were a size to small so they were snug. It goes blurry. Then suddenly i "wake up" and he is on top if me my shorts and undies were off and he was trying to stick his penis inside of me but he was failing. As im laying there i feel like a zombie. I feel like i cant move. But somehow i got this sense of reality and i said NO! He looked at me and immediately got off and i sat up stumbled to the floor and searched for my clothes but only could find my undies. I put them on and started getting fuzzy and dizzy again. I crawled back into bed and my exes face is all u could see. I grab my phone and see its 2% and i have no service (he lives in mountains) That's the last thing i remember that night. I woke up and he said hi i went back into the bathroom and checked over myself. There was no indication of semen in me. Nothing on my undies nothing came out when i peed. No cum smell on or in my area nothing when i wiped. So i got dressed and he drove me home. We didnt say anything in the car and i couldnt get inside quick enough. I was so confused at what happened last night i called my ex and told him everything that i remembered. Later that night he comes over. He immediately starts asking if he raped me. He kept saying it sounds like rape. But his penis wasnt even inside me enough to consider it sex right and he stopped when i said no. ed up thing was he demanded sex that night as well. We had sex 2x that night. We ended up getting back together but then the 5th comes and passed and no period. Im 8 days late and terrified to take a pregnancy test. My boyfriend is not supportive to me in helping me get threw this. Hes just focused on wanting to fight my friend and fighting with me on him demanding an abortion because its a chance in his eyes its not his so he'd rather kill a baby!!!! He doesn't care about my feelings. Im lost and need advice please help me!

He did sexually assault you at the very least your friend. I wouldn't talk to him anymore. That's no friend. You could go to the police but I don't think it would get too far as you can't remember much and your "friend' could lie.

So you called up your ex boyfriend and he comes over and "demands" sex from you and you gave it to him? Why?

It's probably likely you're not pregnant but the only way to find out is take a test. Also I would go to the doctor and be sure. If you're not pregnant that's a positive thing because you do not want to be having a kid by EITHER of these pos. Your boyfriend is an abusive jerk. Your "friend" is a sexual predator. I would stay away from both of them if I was you. I did have a friend like yours. This guy tried to get in my pants for like 4 1/2 years in my first unit. The first incident - we were sitting in my car and he put his hand on my thigh. I brushed it away and then he tried again so I got out of the car. Not only was I not attracted to him he was married. The second time - we were deployed. He came in to do some fingerprints for his clearance packet. I was taking them and he was kind of to the side of me and got behind me and started to bump his groin against me. I said stop. He laughed and kept doing it. I said stop and then said if you don't stop I'll yell rape and all the guys next door will come in here. The final time I'm not sure what happened. He asked to come over he was going through a divorce he needed a friend. I said fine. He had vodka. We were doing shots. Last thing I remember is I was about to say that was my last one and he filled it all the way to the top. Next thing I know is he is gone. I have no pants. I puke. I see pants on the floor in puke. Puke on my blanket. Then I had these weird dreams about stuff like he was on me but I didn't feel like we had sex. I asked him a few days later. He said nothing happened. But he just left me puking my guts out. I think something did happen but Idk what. Never did I get blackout drunk again.

So it sucks there are sh**** guys like that in the world. I feel you.

If you're pregnant, I would make sure a paternity test is done at least on your boyfriend. If it's not his than I suppose it's the other guy. If you are NOT pregnant I would stay away from BOTH of them. Your boyfriend is a tool. Your "friend" is a douche. Also if you are pregnant your boyfriend cannot make you get an abortion. That is YOUR choice.

Sorry to hear this. you need to go to the doctor to check for pregnancy and stds. You are having unprotected sex with your bf after a breakup, so you don't know where he's been. You are also unclear about the events with your friend.

Do you want to be pregnant? Rape is a serious criminal accusation.

She asked if it is rape. Not that she said she was raped since he stopped. But he did very much sexually assault her as she was unconscious and he got on top of her and was about to rape her.

Please go get a pregnancy test, but remember stress can cause late periods OR you may really be pregnant, but being in turmoil about it isn't helping. So just go get that done then plan from there.

While that's happening dump both those men out of your life - the "friend" who at the very least tried to sexually assault you since yeah climbing on top of someone who is drunk and high and passed out with not so much as a, "Hey, how about it," when you were somewhat able to give consent IS sexual assault. Rape, well that would be another thing and you don't know if he raped you or not if you were passed out, but with no evidence and him stopping when you told him to that doesn't look like rape. Again though I am not a forensics expert or anything like that, but there was no consent given under those circumstances, and it doesn't sound like it was at all, then it's sexual assault at the very least. Thank heavens you were able to tell him no and he stopped when he did.

Dump the boyfriend for being a controlling, emotionally abuse jerk who you should have stayed broken up with in the first place. This is not the man you should be having a baby with ever or a life period, and you do not want to bring a child into an abusive household. Pick up any newspaper or go to any newsite out there and you'll quickly see why I say that. Plus demanding sex from you right after he knows you may have been sexually assaulted? How is that not sexual abuse in and of itself. It reeks of him "claiming" you rather than being supportive and caring and I'm sure that just added to the trauma. So he can't claim he's better than the other guy now can he.

That said, you need to get the pregnancy test. After that call an abuse hotline and talk to someone about your boyfriend's behaviors, what happened, seek out some counseling to get help. You need to break the cycle of abuse you're in, and grab the wheel before the car of your life goes over the edge. Right now you can still make choices about what is best for YOU - not the two a**hats involved, but YOU. And that's what matters.

Some numbers to call:

Good luck, but right now you need to take positive action for yourself and I really hope you do.

Archived