Coworker is flirting with me I think?

sleepytime

Ok long story short I'm almost 2 years in with my current girlfriend and this coworker I have told her how unhappy I have been in it being accused for things I haven't did and a whole list of crazy things (she has bpd) and anyways it got busy at my other job so I was gone for about a month.. When I finally came back she saw me and her face got so red and she gave me a hug and said happy new year. Asked me how things were going with me and my gf nothing I would really think much about.

However yesterday... she got really sexual i was asking if anyone had a cough drop and she was like Mike can't reach the back of my throat of course I know what she was hinting at and my face turned red.. later on she was like Mike I have a long list of guys waiting.

I'm thinking to figure out if she's just joking around or she's really being serious?

It sounds like she's flirting. It may be encouraged by the fact that you are confiding in her about how unhappy you are with your gf.

Ok long story short I'm almost 2 years in with my current girlfriend and this coworker I have told her how unhappy I have been Asked me how things were going with me and my gf

If that's her flirting, then she's doing an awfully poor job at it. Frankly I don't even get what she meant, but if she meant what you probably think she did, it's highly inappropriate and I wouldn't think of her as girlfriend material. No class what so ever.

Also, you have a girlfriend, right? What are you doing confiding in your female coworkers about her private stuff? If you're not happy in your relationship either talk to your GIRLFRIEND about it and try to fix it, or end the relationship. Don't be the coward who wants to first have another woman lined up in order to end a relationship he's not happy with!

she got really sexual i was asking if anyone had a cough drop and she was like Mike can't reach the back of my throat of course I know what she was hinting at and my face turned red.. later on she was like Mike I have a long list of guys waiting.

Classy, SMH. Are you seriously looking at jumping from one fire to another, because if you think your girlfriend is bad hooking up with a coworker who makes really crude sexual remarks to a fellow coworker, while you still have a girlfriend I might add, is simply you trading one ship show for another far worse one.

Instead of grousing about your girlfriend to other people you need to take a few steps back and either tell your girlfriend your unhappiness and work together on how it can be fixed or you exit the relationship. Going down the path you're looking at here? Yeah, you think it's bad now, wait until you have two women at you over it and potentially lose your job to boot.

I think you should stop confiding anything in this woman and when she makes remarks like a frown and walking away, done in front of other coworkers so they know too that it's not all right with you, is the way to go. If she says anything tell you don't enjoy the remarks and don't find them appropriate for the workplace. And then you ice her out beyond pure professionalism.

So not cool that she said that, and in front of other people. Just ewww.

i know its tempting to talk to your coworker about your relationship issues but i think its generally a bad idea. she doesnt know your girlfriend except with what youve told her so i dont think she can really give any good advice aside from just being someone to confide with. i would speak to a trusted mutual friend instead.

as for her being flirty, well to be honest if shes into you she probably just wants sex. up to you whether you wanna open up that can of worms, but i wouldnt wanna tell her any more of my relationship issues if i were you. she doesnt seem like she can be trusted to be honest.

If that's her flirting, then she's doing an awfully poor job at it. Frankly I don't even get what she meant, but if she meant what you probably think she did, it's highly inappropriate and I wouldn't think of her as girlfriend material. No class what so ever.

Also, you have a girlfriend, right? What are you doing confiding in your female coworkers about her private stuff? If you're not happy in your relationship either talk to your GIRLFRIEND about it and try to fix it, or end the relationship. Don't be the coward who wants to first have another woman lined up in order to end a relationship he's not happy with!

We talked many of times mind you my girlfriend is not perfect I caught her doing some stuff as recent as this past week before Christmas talking to guys she said she did that because she felt like she needed someone to talk to (she has bpd) I always get accused of doing things I never did like one night while in bed sleep she calls me up saying my phone says I left the house and I told her no I was sleep she pretty much tried to say I was telling a lie. I remember her words as clear as day last year in December... "just because I want to have a child with you does not mean I want to stay with you"

You keep mentioning bpd, but the relationship sounds like a train wreck that talking to coworkers or flirting with them won't fix.

my girlfriend is not perfect I caught her doing some stuff as recent as this past week before Christmas talking to guys she said she did that because she felt like she needed someone to talk to (she has bpd)
You keep mentioning bpd, but the relationship sounds like a train wreck that talking to coworkers or flirting with them won't fix.

I got yelled at just coming from the shower because I did not pick up the phone... Jesus I can't take a shower without some type of negative feedback from her.

Move out....

Thankful we are not moved in together... today we talked but she kept just bringing up what I said yesterday about how I don't know what I got myself into... it's been a stressful 24 months with the first 12 months of her going back and forth makes me wonder why she can't hold a relationship... I feel bad because when she's not accusing me she's great but when she makes up stuff it's just I don't have the time and energy for it anymore..

However yesterday... she got really sexual i was asking if anyone had a cough drop and she was like Mike can't reach the back of my throat of course I know what she was hinting at and my face turned red.. later on she was like Mike I have a long list of guys waiting.

Ugh. No class at all. I wouldn't touch a girl like that with a ten foot barge pole.

If you're not happy in your relationship, then end it. Don't discuss it with your colleagues. It's private.

She's known for acting silly anyways my girlfriend is going around saying how she's broken up with me and so on but she still calls me to a certain point. At this point I think it's best if he have space between us if she comes back good if not then it was never meaningful

Archived