Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm so over this

Qbos21

I'm so over this

So me and my kids father has been broken up for say almost 6 months now and we have two children together who he does little for I've cut all ties with him he occasionally calls and asks for our first son we had together and doesn't take the other one he never takes him he is a barber he cuts his hair spends days with him and counts the other one out he doesn't even care to cut my other sons hair he totally counts him out of everything Quality time, He doesn't buy him anything, Any kid parties or family events he doesn't go only my oldest goes he buys him clothes and shoes and not the other and I'm tired of waisting my breath on this douche bag

gebaird
    Is there a court-ordered visitation agreement in place? Do you know why he is favoring one son over the other? Do you have enough influence to tell him you want him to spend time with both boys or he doesn't get to spend time with either of them?

3. Thanks Wiseman2, Qbos21 thanked for this post
    DancingFool
    Does he believe that the second child is not his? Kind of hard to wrap my mind around that kind of deliberate rejection of one child outside of that.

5. Thanks gebaird thanked for this post
    hyden
    Silver Member
    Take both kids to counseling. If they report that the preferential treatment is negatively affecting them, this may warrent taking to family court. He may lose his visitation if it is negatively impacting either child. Of course, check laws/regulations for where you live, but this would be how I would handle it if I were in your situation.

7. Thanks gebaird thanked for this post
    Wiseman2
    Make sure you have court ordered child support and a visitation/custody schedule in place. That way it's not up to his whims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qbos21 [Register to see the link]
    So me and my kids father has been broken up for say almost 6 months now and we have two children together who he does little for I've cut all ties with him.

Qbos21
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingFool [Register to see the link]
    Does he believe that the second child is not his? Kind of hard to wrap my mind around that kind of deliberate rejection of one child outside of that.
    His mom doesn't believe it's his but I was younger when I had them both there only 6 months apart for prep sakes as soon as I gave birth to my oldest I got pregnant again the NEXT MONTH me and him talked about it before and he believes it's his and he says he doesn't want a DNA test

Qbos21
    Quote Originally Posted by gebaird [Register to see the link]
    Is there a court-ordered visitation agreement in place? Do you know why he is favoring one son over the other? Do you have enough influence to tell him you want him to spend time with both boys or he doesn't get to spend time with either of them?
    I talked to the prosecutor she said that if he doesn't want to spent time with them both they can not make him but you can't keep him from them neither so basically I'm ed either way and no we don't have a court order for any visitation

j.man
    What cause does his mother have to believe that?

Wiseman2
    You need to obtain that so he can't pick and choose. This way you both adhere to a regular schedule of time together with the kids for the kids sake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qbos21 [Register to see the link]
    no we don't have a court order for any visitation

Qbos21
    Quote Originally Posted by j.man [Register to see the link]
    What cause does his mother have to believe that?
    She just first like me and I guess cause the first child looks exactly like him but the second child looks like me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
Husband's cousin is not moving out.
Hi all, I have a very serious problem and would love to get some advise on this - My husband's cousin is not moving out even after 4
My dad was the executer of my grandma's estate...
My grandma died 6 years ago, it's safe to say she died a millionaire or pretty close to it. My dad was the executor. I recently found out that after
Is my mom codependent or or something worse (narcissistic)?
I'm 100% sure now that I went through abuse from a Narcissistic Personality Disordered person, and after so much self-inflection I have also been
How do I handle my ex-wifes new fiance?
I have been divorced a little over 3 years and my ex-wife who left me for a guy she met online is engaged for a second time. She was dating two
Moving pit
I'm 17 going on 18 this year and I am ready to move out of my grandmother's house. I feel like I have no privacy and after awhile I get tired of her
Sister is leaving
My sister is leaving to be with her boyfriend and moving to another state right after graduation. She is 18 and is going to join the navy. I don't
How do I talk to my family?
I apologize for the lengthy post in advance. For almost all of my adult life I have been involved in a myriad of abusive and one-sided

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
I didnt know this was cheating until i saw how much it hurt him
So my boyfriend and I have been together 8 months. It's been pretty close to perfect over all until last weekend. We trusted each other before this
Interview Vibes
Hello, eNA! I have posted a few times about my career search - thank you all for the help! I've been having a lot more luck lately and have four
Ex from seven years ago married
My ex from seven years got married in November 2016 he began dating this girl eight months after dumping me.hiw have I found this out? By the
❌Did i just get stood up????❌
A few weeks ago this guy and i started texting. It was a pretty instant interest right from the start, on both ends. He kept telling me how
HELP My boyfriend blocked me after an argument
Almost 3 weeks ago me and my (EX) boyfriend that ive been seeing for about a year had a huge explosive and petty fight over him being selfish/ self
My wife has zero trust in me
So we have been married for about 8 months now, everything was fine prior to marriage. From the day we got married to today, it has been a living
21, in a relationship and sexually frustrated
I'm 21 (female) and I'm dating a 28 year old. Ive had my round of men before him so I know exactly what I like during sex and he's PERFECT. But what
Ask For Advice