Ask For Advice

Thread: In need of emotional support, anyone?

TheOutsider1
    Silver Member

In need of emotional support, anyone?

I decided to cut off my sisters for good. I got tired of their constant drama, and always trying to drag me in it. I donít normally ask to message anyone personally about my problems, but if someone would be willing to talk to me through private message, I would really appreciate it so much. I feel like Iím close to a breakdown, and I need someone to talk to right now. My mom is all I have, and although Iím very close to her, she has never been good at providing any kind of emotional support, especially in situations that involve family. Thank you.

Fracturedcactu
    I'm open for a message if you need.

3. Thanks TheOutsider1 thanked for this post
    TheOutsider1
    Silver Member
    Thank you. How do I send a personal message?

TheOutsider1
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fracturedcactu [Register to see the link]
    I just realized you don't have that option, but thank you anyway

Capricorn3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fracturedcactu [Register to see the link]
    As a new member, you'll need a number of more posts before your PM is activated.

jennylove
    Platinum Member
    I recently cut off my sister too. When you are able to send PMs please hit me up as often as you need.

Top Threads
My 8 year old won't go to sleep or stay asleep 😣😣
Feel like I am losing my mind. My 8 year old just won't go to bed.. or she at least won't stay in bed. She is still up now at 9.45pm (after being
Sister tells me her personal problems but balks when I give advice
It's usually relationship problems but sometimes it's just career path struggles or other things. She lives in another state so we don't see each
Abusive brother
Hello everyone... I rarely talk to anyone about this besides my boyfriend and best friends. This has been an issue for me since i began going to
How do I handle my ex-wifes new fiance?
I have been divorced a little over 3 years and my ex-wife who left me for a guy she met online is engaged for a second time. She was dating two
Husbands ex-wife is never accountable
So, I am not sure where to begin, but I'll give you all some background. I met my husband in 2012 when his daughter was 3, almost 4, and he was fresh
Am I Wrong For Not Wanting to Drive My Older Brother?
My parents live about 70 miles upstate from where I live. I used to live with my older brother and whenever there were family gatherings, I would
I hate the family I was born into
I hate not dislike the fact that I am born into my family. If God had made it in form of choosing a family one would lyk to be before coming into the

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
He Left My Clothes in His Yard to Pick Up
Here is a follow to my situation: After I spent four days with this guy I met online, I inadvertently left a few clothes at his place. Almost two
Does he really think I'm trolling him/can't trust me or is just an excuse?
Met a guy last summer. I broke it off with him 3 times in 6 dates, over concern about distance, but kept apologizing. The last break off he said he
My 8 year old won't go to sleep or stay asleep 😣😣
Feel like I am losing my mind. My 8 year old just won't go to bed.. or she at least won't stay in bed. She is still up now at 9.45pm (after being
HSP in LDR, about to move to be with him and get married
Im a Highly Sensitive Person. I get very overwhelmed very easily. If i dont sleep well, if theres too much noise, if there are too many
Am I being selfish or unreasonable?
Hi everyone, Sorry for my first post to be one of all doom and gloom, but I'm stuck and don't know what to do. I want to start by saying that I
Stomach flu fears
I have a huge fear of stomach flu, if i am exposed or know someone has had it a have really bad anxiety and stress over it. Yesterday at 11am at my
Boyfriend Likes Questionable Pictures on InstagramĖ Should I Be Worried?
Long story short, he's been liking some questionable pictures that this other woman (whom he knows irl) posts. In one of the pictures he liked, she's
Ask For Advice