Ask For Advice

Thread: In need of emotional support, anyone?

TheOutsider1
    Silver Member

In need of emotional support, anyone?

I decided to cut off my sisters for good. I got tired of their constant drama, and always trying to drag me in it. I donít normally ask to message anyone personally about my problems, but if someone would be willing to talk to me through private message, I would really appreciate it so much. I feel like Iím close to a breakdown, and I need someone to talk to right now. My mom is all I have, and although Iím very close to her, she has never been good at providing any kind of emotional support, especially in situations that involve family. Thank you.

Fracturedcactu
    I'm open for a message if you need.

3. Thanks TheOutsider1 thanked for this post
    TheOutsider1
    Silver Member
    Thank you. How do I send a personal message?

TheOutsider1
    Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fracturedcactu [Register to see the link]
    I just realized you don't have that option, but thank you anyway

Capricorn3
    Quote Originally Posted by Fracturedcactu [Register to see the link]
    As a new member, you'll need a number of more posts before your PM is activated.

Top Threads
I'm a prisoner.
Hello everyone, I'm a young mother. Very capable of doing things on my own however, my family was struggling at home financially. So I moved in to
Cut off my sister for good
Sister has said and done some pretty horrible things over the years, mainly her anger arises from things that she assumes. And then she'll snap over
I do so much, yet get so little
My wife seems bipolar, but I'm pretty sure she's not. She tells me she loves me, almost every day, yet treats me like crap every day. I feel like I
What am I suppose to do?!
Hey everyone, I have posted on here a few times about me being a step mom and a situation I had with that and my husband, but here I am again with
Difficult Grandma/Landlord
My fiance and I recently moved to South Carolina from Indiana. We decided to move into a guest house on the same lot as my grandma's house that she
Crazy
I just really needed to vent this to someone. I had posted here a few months ago about my dad. Tonight, I had have him Baker acted because he

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Which credit card debt should I start paying first?
Have $500 to pay one first and wanted to ask which one I should pay first The one that I owe $ 700 or $2900? Thanks a lot
Am I Being Body Shamed by my boyfriend?
Let me just start by saying I am a pretty tiny person. I would say I'm "model-skinny" so to speak, but I don't starve myself by any means. I am
My girlfriend constantly makes flirtatious jokes about other guys to me. Help?
So, my girlfriend constantly (and I mean constantly, we're probably talking maybe 5 times or so every time we hang out?) makes comments about other
He's just not ready?! - What I've learned and your views please
Dear All, I've read so much around this and feel I've made a good strong decision but I'm looking for your thoughts. 4 weeks ago I met a guy
Am I getting cold feet?
My partner and I have been engaged for about a year now and have been together for over three years. We are an older couple so we both know what we
What should I do about my controlling parents?
I am 20, still living with my parents and they control my life. They won't allow me to online date but I do it anyway. They check my phone every day
Should I reach out to him after he disappeared?
I went on handful of dates with a guy, and after our last date I decided not to initiate any more (it was like 50% me before) and see what he does
Ask For Advice