Ask For Advice

Thread: Colposcopy and biopsy

anicole

Colposcopy and biopsy

I had an abnormal papsmear, the results came back potential to severe cells and also a positive hpv result. I was scheduled for a colposcopy and biopsy now I'm waiting on the results ,and I am somewhat nervous because my doctor did send two areas off for observation. Has anyone experienced this before?

melancholy123
    I had cryrotherapy to kill off some potentially cancerous cells many years ago. It's a type of freezing. It did not hurt and it did kill the cells. I was scared of course but you have to follow thru with this.

anicole
    Thanks, I am just nervous.

Top Threads
Working out
I started working out a month ago and I'm not noticing any changes to my belly area. I have a personal trainer 2 times a week I also do toning once a
My Wife Sleeps All Day Even After a Night's Sleep
My wife sleeps all day. This is after sleeping 7-8 hours at night. She works 3 days a week, 12 hour shifts as a nurse. On her days off is when she

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Completely Confused? What does this mean?
Hi All- I was dating a guy for almost a year. We had a pretty great relationship- Things got serious. We told each other we loved each other. Even
Boyfriend told me he couldn't afford holiday, next day books one to Thailand
Basically my boyfriend of 6 months is $40k in debt (I'm debt-free). We had talked about going to Vietnam and he said he needed 6 months to save up
Not a regular here, I have a few questions...
I'll try to make this brief. Been in a relationship (23F) with a man (35) for 5 years. Typical in the beginning, though I always wondered how he
Weed or Me
Hi, I have been dating my boyfriend for a few months - he is 31 and I am 24. He has recently started smoking weed every night and I don't really
Is He Hiding from Me?
Hi All, Need some advice from those that are familiar with social media apps such as Instagram.. I'v been friends with this guy for about a
Red flag in friendship
I've been through a terrible first break up and was in a lot of pain. I was physically and mentally sick due to the stress of the break up but I'm
I broke hard NC after 7 months (B I G M I S T A K E)
No surprise, I'm absolutely devastated. She pretty much blew me off like I was a piece of trash. At first I was happy because she actually responded
Ask For Advice