Ask For Advice

Thread: Colposcopy and biopsy

anicole

Colposcopy and biopsy

I had an abnormal papsmear, the results came back potential to severe cells and also a positive hpv result. I was scheduled for a colposcopy and biopsy now I'm waiting on the results ,and I am somewhat nervous because my doctor did send two areas off for observation. Has anyone experienced this before?

melancholy123
    I had cryrotherapy to kill off some potentially cancerous cells many years ago. It's a type of freezing. It did not hurt and it did kill the cells. I was scared of course but you have to follow thru with this.

anicole
    Thanks, I am just nervous.

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice