Ask For Advice

Thread: Colposcopy and biopsy

anicole

Colposcopy and biopsy

I had an abnormal papsmear, the results came back potential to severe cells and also a positive hpv result. I was scheduled for a colposcopy and biopsy now I'm waiting on the results ,and I am somewhat nervous because my doctor did send two areas off for observation. Has anyone experienced this before?

melancholy123
    I had cryrotherapy to kill off some potentially cancerous cells many years ago. It's a type of freezing. It did not hurt and it did kill the cells. I was scared of course but you have to follow thru with this.

anicole
    Thanks, I am just nervous.

Top Threads
Dental Sedation and being PETRIFIED
On Thursday I am having a tooth removed under sedation . It is a back molar that had previously had a root canal but it has now split in half . The
Something wrong with my upper GI tract
I have been having problems with my GI tract and they have gotten worse. My GI doctor doesn't listen and writes me off as simply constipated. So I
Sex Headache
This happened to me several years ago(about 4)but it hadn't since then, so I just chalked it up to a weird body anomaly, but it's kind of scary. So
Diagnosed with POTS
I feel so crushed. One day, I'm living life and my life is perfect. I have an exciting career path, a wonderful husband, and the best 5 year old
am l pregnant
please advice me,I have taken the emergency pills an hour before sleeping with my fiance, and we have unprotected sex,after 48 hours l took other
Cone biopsy, cauterization
I had my cone biopsy done 2 weeks ago, and I was still bleeding so my doctor decided to do a cauterization to stop the bleeding. On the day that I

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
my boyfriend mom is my boyfriends girlfriend, thats just the way it seem!
Ive known my boyfriend for years, but, we never dated UNTIL a year ago. And some things has start to bother me about him and his mom relationship
Disconnect
This might sound weird I never brought it up to anyone. Does anyone else feel a huge disconnect. What I mean I always feel like I'm just reading a
Wife thought I shaved body hair I never had, is she cheating
I had my shirt off this morning and my wife of 23 years asked why I shaved my shoulder hair. I have never had body hair from birth on shoulders
5 years together, no reason for splitting..
Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this. Um, so. My girlfriend of 5 years (i'm 25) split with me. And i'm torturing myself over not
How do you know when it's Love?
I've been dating a man since early November. I met him through mutual friends and we spent a lot of time being friends only before we started dating
Tired of being alone
I work two jobs and go to school, I only have one night a week where I am off before 10pm and on those days I'm off at 6:00. My life is crazy but
Playing the field - When do you stop talking with other people and go exclusive?
I'm about two months into the dating scene after getting out of a four year relationship. I've matched with a number of women on Tinder and Bumble
Ask For Advice