Ex bf wants to add me on Facebook

Missy14

The title says it all. This is too random but my newly wed ex bf from a long time ago wants to add me on Facebook. I don't have feelings for this ex anymore but seeing his pictures with his wife having a fabulous life made me feel sorry about my own life. I feel like my life is hopeless and I'm never going to find the one for me.

I didn't add him. I asked our mutual friend why he would add me. She said he's probably doing it to show off how happy he is with his life and his new wife. He looks really happy in the pictures (that he made public), I say good for him. It's just so random that he adds me. It made me depressed, I'm not going to lie though

Also am I in the wrong to get pissed off at our mutual friend. She keeps saying "the wife is too beautiful and there's no way she's going to be jealous of you. he's so happy with her, they even got married twice".

The mutual friend is a waste of space, ditch them. There's a British word for exactly that kind of person but I can't use it .

Also am I in the wrong to get pissed off at our mutual friend. She keeps saying "the wife is too beautiful and there's no way she's going to be jealous of you. he's so happy with her, they even got married twice".

Yeah, her words were pretty hurtful. I'd recommend asking her to please not talk about him again.

I don't have feelings for this ex anymore but I just find it insensitive. I'm still suffering from low self esteem from my recent breakup and hearing those things from my friend made me feel lower than I'm already feeling right now. I feel like everyone has a better life than me.

Yeah, her words were pretty hurtful. I'd recommend asking her to please not talk about him again.

Why ask you just tell her and if she was a true friend she would not have bought it up in the first place.

Best to focus on yourself, the chick who last cheated on me is now engaged to the guy she cheated with. You know what I did kept on living my life and not give a F.

I wont tell the friend that what she said bothered me because I know how she is. She's going to turn it around and tell me instead that I'm insecure and jealous. I will just keep my distance and probably don't talk to her anymore. When does this feeling of hopelessness go away?

The hell? That was completely rude! I'd probably block him, but I'm pretty block happy when it comes to FB. If I don't want to see someone, I reallly don't want to randomly see them if they're tagged in a mutual friends photo.

I'm really sorry your "friend" said that to you, I'm sure you're just as beautiful (if not more) and she was a putz for saying that.

Doesn't sound like good friend material to me. An insensitive loud mouth. Ditch her.

You're never in the wrong for the way you feel.

Very interesting. If he was sooooooo happy with his new wife, then why is he trying to friend you? It sounds like you broke up with him and now he wants revenge? If that is so then he is not over you not matter how hot his wife is, or maybe he thinks you're hotter. Now if you both have been broken up for a long time and he friends you it's less suspicious on his part.

Very interesting. If he was sooooooo happy with his new wife, then why is he trying to friend you? It sounds like you broke up with him and now he wants revenge? If that is so then he is not over you not matter how hot his wife is, or maybe he thinks you're hotter. Now if you both have been broken up for a long time and he friends you it's less suspicious on his part.

He probably wants to rub it in my face that he has a better life than me. I only dated him for 8 months and he was the one who broke up with me and I accepted it with no drama, so revenge from him should be out of the question. Also the break up happened a long time ago so I have no doubt he's way over me by now. He's doing it to show off.

He is either showing off or trying to eventually get a booty call. Do yourself the favor and block him. Should not be friends with an ex who willimg to rub their relationship in your face especially if you feelings are involved.

All true. Thank you.

Oh gee, that guy's poor new wife! He's racing out to stock his FB page with exes right after he gets married? Yeah, something is wrong with that picture for sure. Good on blocking him, carry on.

Might want to block the frenemy too. It sounds like she was egging you on hoping to stir up drama between you and the new wife for her own enjoyment. Plus just mean comments, so yup that's a frenemy right there. They need to get dumped faster than last week's sour milk.

Archived