Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex bf wants to add me on Facebook

Missy14

Ex bf wants to add me on Facebook

The title says it all. This is too random but my newly wed ex bf from a long time ago wants to add me on Facebook. I don't have feelings for this ex anymore but seeing his pictures with his wife having a fabulous life made me feel sorry about my own life. I feel like my life is hopeless and I'm never going to find the one for me.

gebaird
    Definitely don't accept that request. How happy can he really be if he is reaching out to his ex? Anyone can look good on Facebook but have serious problems beneath the surface.

3. Thanks Wiseman2, Missy14, JoyfulCompany, force, RomeoOh thanked for this post
    ~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    No ,that's just an invitation to drama leave it and don't add .

5. Thanks gebaird, Missy14, RomeoOh thanked for this post
    Wiseman2
    No no no You don't need his updates and photos and nonsense in your life. Unfriend, delete and block. There's nothing in this for you, he's showboating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy14 [Register to see the link]
    my newly wed ex bf from a long time ago wants to add me on Facebook.

7. Thanks gebaird, Missy14, Sportster2005 thanked for this post
    Missy14
    I didn't add him. I asked our mutual friend why he would add me. She said he's probably doing it to show off how happy he is with his life and his new wife. He looks really happy in the pictures (that he made public), I say good for him. It's just so random that he adds me. It made me depressed, I'm not going to lie though

9. Thanks Wiseman2, gebaird thanked for this post
    Missy14
    Also am I in the wrong to get pissed off at our mutual friend. She keeps saying "the wife is too beautiful and there's no way she's going to be jealous of you. he's so happy with her, they even got married twice".

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Also am I in the wrong to get pissed off at our mutual friend. She keeps saying "the wife is too beautiful and there's no way she's going to be jealous of you. he's so happy with her, they even got married twice".
    The mutual friend is a waste of space, ditch them. There's a British word for exactly that kind of person but I can't use it .

12. Thanks gebaird, Wiseman2, Missy14, Applewhite thanked for this post
    gebaird
    Yeah, her words were pretty hurtful. I'd recommend asking her to please not talk about him again.

14. Thanks Missy14 thanked for this post
    Missy14
    I don't have feelings for this ex anymore but I just find it insensitive. I'm still suffering from low self esteem from my recent breakup and hearing those things from my friend made me feel lower than I'm already feeling right now. I feel like everyone has a better life than me.

Heavy
    Quote Originally Posted by gebaird [Register to see the link]
    Yeah, her words were pretty hurtful. I'd recommend asking her to please not talk about him again.
    Why ask you just tell her and if she was a true friend she would not have bought it up in the first place.

Best to focus on yourself, the chick who last cheated on me is now engaged to the guy she cheated with. You know what I did kept on living my life and not give a F.

17. Thanks Wiseman2, Missy14 thanked for this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Should i end a marriage over this??
Honestly i was one to think id never have to post about something like this. Like most couples i felt that i could trust my wife. I was able to talk
Does everyone have some positive qualities?
Since the day I had been dumped (got dumped in April and after all the failed efforts to reconcile, accepted his decision in mid July). I feel I am a
We cope differently. I get it. He doesn't.
So my boyfriend (24) and I (21) have been dating for about 10 months now, but we have known each other for over 3 years as friends. While we are
Feelings of shame and depression
I'm a first poster on here and I'm desperate for advice/reassurance. I have just got back from a few days abroad for my friends wedding with my
I need help
So on October 7 my boy friend asked for a break and we haven't really been talking like we use to or texting like if we see each other at work we
Any ideas what I'm feeling
Just want a little advice I'm feeling quite stressed at the moment and its almost like I don't realise it. I have recently moved back in with my
What's wrong with me?
Ok so pretty much I was in college. To be honest I was a slacker I was just there having a good time not really thinking about the future. One day

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My (ex?) girlfriend has anorexia and it probably destroyed our relationship - what to do?
Hello. I would like to tell my story. I am a 22 year-old male dating an 18 year-old female, though we have probably broken up today. This is
Question about how I should handle the finances in my marriage
I recently married my bf of 5 years and we are expecting a baby early next year. Since then I've found out some rather disturbing things about his
married now found out she cheated while we were dating Im so confused help
We have been married 2 years and dated a long time before we were married (16yrs) 5 years into our relationship my wife , then gf went on a cruise
Wanting To Be With Loved One In After-Life
Has anyone who has ever lost a loved one with whom they were extremely close and loved dearly ever thought about taking his/her own life so as to be
Does everyone have some positive qualities?
Since the day I had been dumped (got dumped in April and after all the failed efforts to reconcile, accepted his decision in mid July). I feel I am a
I it wrong to date my sister's ex boyfriend?
My sister was dating a guy for two month, and me and her bf start being friends until they broke up.....i have feelings for him and he also loves me
She left me because she thinks I'm dumb
I have been in relationship with this girl and moved to her country 3 months ago and lately things are going pretty bad and she is seeking for a
Ask For Advice