Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex bf wants to add me on Facebook

Missy14

Ex bf wants to add me on Facebook

The title says it all. This is too random but my newly wed ex bf from a long time ago wants to add me on Facebook. I don't have feelings for this ex anymore but seeing his pictures with his wife having a fabulous life made me feel sorry about my own life. I feel like my life is hopeless and I'm never going to find the one for me.

gebaird
    Definitely don't accept that request. How happy can he really be if he is reaching out to his ex? Anyone can look good on Facebook but have serious problems beneath the surface.

3. Thanks Wiseman2, Missy14, JoyfulCompany, force, RomeoOh thanked for this post
    ~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    No ,that's just an invitation to drama leave it and don't add .

5. Thanks gebaird, Missy14, RomeoOh thanked for this post
    Wiseman2
    No no no You don't need his updates and photos and nonsense in your life. Unfriend, delete and block. There's nothing in this for you, he's showboating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy14 [Register to see the link]
    my newly wed ex bf from a long time ago wants to add me on Facebook.

7. Thanks gebaird, Missy14, Sportster2005 thanked for this post
    Missy14
    I didn't add him. I asked our mutual friend why he would add me. She said he's probably doing it to show off how happy he is with his life and his new wife. He looks really happy in the pictures (that he made public), I say good for him. It's just so random that he adds me. It made me depressed, I'm not going to lie though

9. Thanks Wiseman2, gebaird thanked for this post
    Missy14
    Also am I in the wrong to get pissed off at our mutual friend. She keeps saying "the wife is too beautiful and there's no way she's going to be jealous of you. he's so happy with her, they even got married twice".

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Also am I in the wrong to get pissed off at our mutual friend. She keeps saying "the wife is too beautiful and there's no way she's going to be jealous of you. he's so happy with her, they even got married twice".
    The mutual friend is a waste of space, ditch them. There's a British word for exactly that kind of person but I can't use it .

12. Thanks gebaird, Wiseman2, Missy14, Applewhite thanked for this post
    gebaird
    Yeah, her words were pretty hurtful. I'd recommend asking her to please not talk about him again.

14. Thanks Missy14 thanked for this post
    Missy14
    I don't have feelings for this ex anymore but I just find it insensitive. I'm still suffering from low self esteem from my recent breakup and hearing those things from my friend made me feel lower than I'm already feeling right now. I feel like everyone has a better life than me.

Heavy
    Quote Originally Posted by gebaird [Register to see the link]
    Yeah, her words were pretty hurtful. I'd recommend asking her to please not talk about him again.
    Why ask you just tell her and if she was a true friend she would not have bought it up in the first place.

Best to focus on yourself, the chick who last cheated on me is now engaged to the guy she cheated with. You know what I did kept on living my life and not give a F.

17. Thanks Wiseman2, Missy14 thanked for this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Crazy in love or legit?
I have been talking to this really nice gentleman thru Skype and FaceTime or WhatsApp every single day. We have a lot in common and the same age
Is it me?
Ok. So. I can't really deal with being around my mother anymore. I feel like she takes her frustrations out on me. For example, she worries about
did i say the wrong thing? confused
I really have been dating with a girl and 3 days back was the first time we spend time at my place. We were having a good time launging and playing
What should I do?
So there's this girl, ( but isn't that how the story always goes.. ) but I'm not sure if mine is your typical "Boy meets Girl" kind of story. I'm in
Bringing Up the Past
Hi and thank you for reading this. I need some advice - possibly on a legal note. Somebody I know sent a close relative of mine a nasty
Work and fun
So there's this guy i interact with at work... He is very business like at work and I'm kind of the same. Its all mono-tone and serious and
I fear that I'll never move forward in life
Hi everyone, So, my issue here is that I'm scared that I'm never going to move forward in my life. I'm scared that even in a few years from now

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Is he still in love with his EX?
I met this great guy at work (last November), he just got out of a painful breakup (last September) during that time he kept communicating with his
Can't get over girlfriends past
I've been dating this girl for about 5 months and its going great. The only issue is that I can't get over her sexual history. There are several
I dont like my girlfriends new piercing
So my girlfriend went and got nipple piercings knowing that i didnt like them and didnt tell me she was gonna get them. They are a really big turn
What I am to her ?
hey guys I want some counseling .. I met a girl online .. At first she said that she doesn't wanna fall for me and we will be just friends .. I said
I want my family back
Hi, I was dumped on New Years Eve by my ex girlfriend of 8 years whom I have a 6 year old with. We have been arguing for the past few months prior to
Anxious and depressed about being 32 yo and not married
I could really use some kind and encouraging words right now because I wake up every morning to an intense feeling of pain because I am alone. I'm 32
Ex (dumper) delays giving keys back. Why?
First time poster. Been viewing threads somewhat regularly for a few months now and figured I'd get a few opinions. I'll give a little of the
Ask For Advice