Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex bf wants to add me on Facebook

Missy14

Ex bf wants to add me on Facebook

The title says it all. This is too random but my newly wed ex bf from a long time ago wants to add me on Facebook. I don't have feelings for this ex anymore but seeing his pictures with his wife having a fabulous life made me feel sorry about my own life. I feel like my life is hopeless and I'm never going to find the one for me.

gebaird
    Definitely don't accept that request. How happy can he really be if he is reaching out to his ex? Anyone can look good on Facebook but have serious problems beneath the surface.

3. Thanks Wiseman2, Missy14, JoyfulCompany, force, RomeoOh thanked for this post
    ~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    No ,that's just an invitation to drama leave it and don't add .

5. Thanks gebaird, Missy14, RomeoOh thanked for this post
    Wiseman2
    No no no You don't need his updates and photos and nonsense in your life. Unfriend, delete and block. There's nothing in this for you, he's showboating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy14 [Register to see the link]
    my newly wed ex bf from a long time ago wants to add me on Facebook.

7. Thanks gebaird, Missy14, Sportster2005 thanked for this post
    Missy14
    I didn't add him. I asked our mutual friend why he would add me. She said he's probably doing it to show off how happy he is with his life and his new wife. He looks really happy in the pictures (that he made public), I say good for him. It's just so random that he adds me. It made me depressed, I'm not going to lie though

9. Thanks Wiseman2, gebaird thanked for this post
    Missy14
    Also am I in the wrong to get pissed off at our mutual friend. She keeps saying "the wife is too beautiful and there's no way she's going to be jealous of you. he's so happy with her, they even got married twice".

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Also am I in the wrong to get pissed off at our mutual friend. She keeps saying "the wife is too beautiful and there's no way she's going to be jealous of you. he's so happy with her, they even got married twice".
    The mutual friend is a waste of space, ditch them. There's a British word for exactly that kind of person but I can't use it .

12. Thanks gebaird, Wiseman2, Missy14, Applewhite thanked for this post
    gebaird
    Yeah, her words were pretty hurtful. I'd recommend asking her to please not talk about him again.

14. Thanks Missy14 thanked for this post
    Missy14
    I don't have feelings for this ex anymore but I just find it insensitive. I'm still suffering from low self esteem from my recent breakup and hearing those things from my friend made me feel lower than I'm already feeling right now. I feel like everyone has a better life than me.

Heavy
    Quote Originally Posted by gebaird [Register to see the link]
    Yeah, her words were pretty hurtful. I'd recommend asking her to please not talk about him again.
    Why ask you just tell her and if she was a true friend she would not have bought it up in the first place.

Best to focus on yourself, the chick who last cheated on me is now engaged to the guy she cheated with. You know what I did kept on living my life and not give a F.

17. Thanks Wiseman2, Missy14 thanked for this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
My boyfriend had a child and did not tell me
Hello, I need advice. I began talking to my now boyfriend online last summer (June 2016). He lives in another country and we didn't actually meet
When things will be fine?
I know, I have been posting a lot since post break up and to be more precise I find it very therapeutic. If I wouldn't have been writing daily
The sadness and fear is crippling me
Hi, this is my first post post on this site. And also, english is not my first language, so please don't be too hard on me ;) I have this constant
Fear of Public Transportation
I've been riding the bus on and off for a year now, and I absolutely hate it. Whenever I know I'm going to ride it, I can't sleep the night before
Loss and the Inner Me Child
In lieu of therapy, which I might - probably - definitely need, I considered this forum as a way to anonymously convey my thoughts and feelings

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
My boyfriend doesn't text me as much anymore?
My boyfriend would text me everyday all day and now he won't text me first anymore or at all sometimes. Last night he stopped replying to my text so
Is she the rebound
If he leaves a 17 year relationship to date his High School Sweetheart from 32 years ago, is she a rebound ?
I want to break NC after almost 2 months to invite my ex gf to a concert
We have been in NC for almost 2 months after being together for 6 years. She stopped responding to a text i sent her. I saw she was interested in
Online dating, and why it doesn't work well for most men
We discussed this before, and for some reason people got personal and mean about it. So I have no intention of returning to this thread, but I wanted
PLEASE HELP, boyfriend talks to mom 4-5 times per day, very odd relationship....
Hi guys, Always been hesitant to post my personal business online. Anyways... here it goes... So my boyfriend is amazing...(just to throw this
Hurtful joking
My bf jokes about things that are very hurtful. Today was probably one of the most hurtful. He tried to grab my breasts and he does this a lot. He's
He dumped me and won't return my stuff
So I was seeing a guy for a short amount of time. Out of the blue....he blocked me? Fair enough, I get the message, I think it's rude but
Ask For Advice