Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex bf wants to add me on Facebook

Missy14

Ex bf wants to add me on Facebook

The title says it all. This is too random but my newly wed ex bf from a long time ago wants to add me on Facebook. I don't have feelings for this ex anymore but seeing his pictures with his wife having a fabulous life made me feel sorry about my own life. I feel like my life is hopeless and I'm never going to find the one for me.

gebaird
    Definitely don't accept that request. How happy can he really be if he is reaching out to his ex? Anyone can look good on Facebook but have serious problems beneath the surface.

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    No ,that's just an invitation to drama leave it and don't add .

Wiseman2
    No no no You don't need his updates and photos and nonsense in your life. Unfriend, delete and block. There's nothing in this for you, he's showboating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy14 [Register to see the link]
    my newly wed ex bf from a long time ago wants to add me on Facebook.

Missy14
    I didn't add him. I asked our mutual friend why he would add me. She said he's probably doing it to show off how happy he is with his life and his new wife. He looks really happy in the pictures (that he made public), I say good for him. It's just so random that he adds me. It made me depressed, I'm not going to lie though

Missy14
    Also am I in the wrong to get pissed off at our mutual friend. She keeps saying "the wife is too beautiful and there's no way she's going to be jealous of you. he's so happy with her, they even got married twice".

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Also am I in the wrong to get pissed off at our mutual friend. She keeps saying "the wife is too beautiful and there's no way she's going to be jealous of you. he's so happy with her, they even got married twice".
    The mutual friend is a waste of space, ditch them. There's a British word for exactly that kind of person but I can't use it .

gebaird
    Yeah, her words were pretty hurtful. I'd recommend asking her to please not talk about him again.

Missy14
    I don't have feelings for this ex anymore but I just find it insensitive. I'm still suffering from low self esteem from my recent breakup and hearing those things from my friend made me feel lower than I'm already feeling right now. I feel like everyone has a better life than me.

Heavy
    Quote Originally Posted by gebaird [Register to see the link]
    Yeah, her words were pretty hurtful. I'd recommend asking her to please not talk about him again.
    Why ask you just tell her and if she was a true friend she would not have bought it up in the first place.

Best to focus on yourself, the chick who last cheated on me is now engaged to the guy she cheated with. You know what I did kept on living my life and not give a F.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Top Threads
Feeling guilty about going on dating sites
So, here I am having some actual fun looking at dating sites and texting with 4 men (haven't met anyone yet, but plans are in motion.). And still
Crying to emotions that i dont think someone else actually cries too
So,im generally emotional,its not something worrying and i know people who are way more emotional than me,but what ive actually noticed is that i cry
I feel like an outsider in my own family
I'm 20 years old and I still live with my parents. Back in 2015 my parents decided to move my sisters boyfriend into our house which meant me also
What I'd like to say to you
I would like to say that today is the day, I would love to say I found my mate. We've talked for weeks, I know more about you than you realize. What
Feeling angry for no reason
Hey everyone. Just to keep this short. I am finding that when my boyfriend has friends over at night, when it's time for me to go to bed I have a
Is it fear?
So.....I had this dream last night...(I sometimes dream about things before they happen) in the dream there was a iPhone screen..him and I were
How can I build more self esteem and have a grounded sense of my relationships?
Iím in my early twenties, but I have only recently realized that I have either recently developed self-esteem issues or always had hidden self-esteem

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice