Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: My family is psychotic and I don't know what to do anymore

HeartGoesOn
    This thread has run its course...Closed.

2. Thanks Wiseman2 thanked for this post

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Top Threads
How should I kick my mother out when the time comes?
My mother currently lives with me and my girlfriend and she is aware that in another year my girlfriend and I want to make some big life changes and
I need advice
Hello, About two months ago, my 24 year old stepson relocated from Ohio to live with us (my husband, our two daughters and me). We have a two
Trying to hold my new family together
I had a baby 6.5 weeks ago, me and the father live together, broke up a month ago, but kinda together now, well, I've agreed to stay and try so's not
I'm not close with my father. Any advice?
Iím not close with my dad. Iíll state some reasons why. Him and I donít have much in common. Heís heavily into sports, Iím not, heís into politics
Need advice
I Came off of birth control 2 days ago and had unprotected sex today. Noticed some light bleeding hours later just when I wiped (probably withdrawal
This wedding is tearing my family apart
My sister is getting married to her boyfriend of 2 years, and it's been tearing everyone apart. Honestly, I'm not even sure where to begin on this
Continuous Issues with my Mother
Haven't posted in quite a while and when I did it was on the same subject. To make a long story short, I've had issues with my mother since I

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Where do you draw the line? GF's and guy friends
[SIZE=3][FONT=Helvetica]Hey guys, need some quick help on this one. Please help [/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica] [/FONT] [FONT=Helvetica]Yesterday my GF says
OMG he has a wedding date.
All, A couple of years ago, I dated a guy. There were things that were amazing but also horrible. A little over a year ago, we reconnected. He
HELPPP!!! Boyfriend broke up with me out of the blue
hi. REALLY REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE AND HELP. my boyfriend recently broke up with me out of the blue and we were dating for 2.5 years. everything was
Why does this bother me so much?
Hey guys. So gf of 7 years has left me for another guy again long story short and some of you know the long. So I did the unhealthy habit of looking
My girlfriend of 3 years just told me she is polyamorous
I have no idea how to feel about it. She assured me she didn't want to force it on me and could live monogamously with me but the thought of
Dealing with inconsiderate, selfish people from dawn till dusk.
Not sure if this is posted in the right place, but here it is. Lately my life seems to be about dealing with people who are inconsiderate. From
Toxic relationship // venting
Sometimes writing everything out helps me get a better understanding of certain situations. I'm sorry for the long post, I do want some advice, but
Ask For Advice