Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: just feeling like im not ment for this

Batya33
    Platinum Member
    Also check out Janet Lansbury's web site and writings.

lonleygal1989
    Quote Originally Posted by Batya33 [Register to see the link]
    Also check out Janet Lansbury's web site and writings.
    will do thank 😃😃

surfdiva
    Gold Member
    What about a Mom's group where you get together with other moms and let the kids play. You get to interact with other moms and your 18 month old gets to play. I did that when my son was little (he's 15 now) and it was awesome and I'm still friends with some of the moms I met. When my son was age-appropriate I was with a mommy surfing group. One group of moms would get out in the water while the other moms watched the kids on the beach and vise versa. As mom's we can't loose who we are and it's good for the kids to!

Also, what about a "mommy's helper"? I had a teenager come to the house a few times a week so I could have someone play with my son while I did things like cook dinner, vacuum the house....stuff I couldn't do when my toddler was needing my attention throughout the day.

I know it's tough, hang in there and get some help!

lonleygal1989
    Quote Originally Posted by surfdiva [Register to see the link]
    What about a Mom's group where you get together with other moms and let the kids play. You get to interact with other moms and your 18 month old gets to play. I did that when my son was little (he's 15 now) and it was awesome and I'm still friends with some of the moms I met. When my son was age-appropriate I was with a mommy surfing group. One group of moms would get out in the water while the other moms watched the kids on the beach and vise versa. As mom's we can't loose who we are and it's good for the kids to!

Also, what about a "mommy's helper"? I had a teenager come to the house a few times a week so I could have someone play with my son while I did things like cook dinner, vacuum the house....stuff I couldn't do when my toddler was needing my attention throughout the day.

I know it's tough, hang in there and get some help!
    we don't have many things here by way of mommy groups, i got on this meet up thing that another poster mentioned and it's hardly anything in my or surrounding areas, and the little group i did find won't respond to me
    but there is this really nice girl at wal mart she's very easy to talk to, so i been trying to catch her at work to give her my info to see if she wants to meet up for a play date.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Top Threads
Relationship with Step-daughter
I will avoid making this post longer than it needs to be but I need to give some background info for things to make sense. So here I go. I have been
Family Wedding Drama
I need advice/opinions about the situation I've found myself in. My cousin, who at one time was the closest thing to a best friend I had, is getting
Abusive family
Hi there. I have ongoing issues with my mother and sister. To cut a long story short my mother and older sister have been abusive to me my whole
Telling Family I am Dating a Dad
Hi, I am new here so I am hoping I've picked the right board to post this in.. I am 29 years old and have no children of my own but I have started
She Wants More but I have Concerns
There is so much to discuss but I will try and sum it up quickly: Been with my gf for 4.5 years. I moved in with her, her now 11 y/o daughter and
Am I emotionally abusive?
About two weeks ago my mother accused me of being emotionally abusive to her, and I've been sick ever since. My entire life, we cannot be in the same
is my husband selfish or it's me?
I recently got a new job and have to work night shift temporarily during training period. I hate night shift because I can not sleep, 5 hours the top

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice