Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: just feeling like im not ment for this

Batya33
    Platinum Member
    Also check out Janet Lansbury's web site and writings.

lonleygal1989
    Quote Originally Posted by Batya33 [Register to see the link]
    Also check out Janet Lansbury's web site and writings.
    will do thank 😃😃

surfdiva
    Gold Member
    What about a Mom's group where you get together with other moms and let the kids play. You get to interact with other moms and your 18 month old gets to play. I did that when my son was little (he's 15 now) and it was awesome and I'm still friends with some of the moms I met. When my son was age-appropriate I was with a mommy surfing group. One group of moms would get out in the water while the other moms watched the kids on the beach and vise versa. As mom's we can't loose who we are and it's good for the kids to!

Also, what about a "mommy's helper"? I had a teenager come to the house a few times a week so I could have someone play with my son while I did things like cook dinner, vacuum the house....stuff I couldn't do when my toddler was needing my attention throughout the day.

I know it's tough, hang in there and get some help!

lonleygal1989
    Quote Originally Posted by surfdiva [Register to see the link]
    What about a Mom's group where you get together with other moms and let the kids play. You get to interact with other moms and your 18 month old gets to play. I did that when my son was little (he's 15 now) and it was awesome and I'm still friends with some of the moms I met. When my son was age-appropriate I was with a mommy surfing group. One group of moms would get out in the water while the other moms watched the kids on the beach and vise versa. As mom's we can't loose who we are and it's good for the kids to!

Also, what about a "mommy's helper"? I had a teenager come to the house a few times a week so I could have someone play with my son while I did things like cook dinner, vacuum the house....stuff I couldn't do when my toddler was needing my attention throughout the day.

I know it's tough, hang in there and get some help!
    we don't have many things here by way of mommy groups, i got on this meet up thing that another poster mentioned and it's hardly anything in my or surrounding areas, and the little group i did find won't respond to me
    but there is this really nice girl at wal mart she's very easy to talk to, so i been trying to catch her at work to give her my info to see if she wants to meet up for a play date.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Top Threads
My BF won't follow custody agreement with ex
We are a middle aged couple both divorced & parents of pre- & teenagers. My BF & his ex have week on, week off custody. I have my children M-F, my ex
boyfriends family
my partner and i have been together for years and live in a beautiful studio. his family came out to visit, mom, her husband and his brother. but its
Illegal affairs of my own mother and father and gods gift of new relation
Hii guys I am 20 i just love my mom soo much when I am in 8th class i just from then her illegal affairs(not with one guy uncountable) started as I
New parents
Me and my boyfriend have been arguing since I was pregnant with my now 4 month old daughter... I'm a strict mom... I don't want him or his family
Am I a codependent to my mom ?
I love my mom. I consider her my best friend. I'm 24 and she's 52. Three years ago she was laid off from her job of 15 years. She also suffered from
Was it my fault?
For almost the passed 10 years, my family was constantly fighting. We are a family of four so when two parties fought it was likely that the whole
What should I do? Hard time making a decision. Long post!
I need some advice here... I am in my mid-20s and live with my younger sister Megan who is in her early-20s. We live in a house with our long-term

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Completely Confused? What does this mean?
Hi All- I was dating a guy for almost a year. We had a pretty great relationship- Things got serious. We told each other we loved each other. Even
Boyfriend told me he couldn't afford holiday, next day books one to Thailand
Basically my boyfriend of 6 months is $40k in debt (I'm debt-free). We had talked about going to Vietnam and he said he needed 6 months to save up
Not a regular here, I have a few questions...
I'll try to make this brief. Been in a relationship (23F) with a man (35) for 5 years. Typical in the beginning, though I always wondered how he
Weed or Me
Hi, I have been dating my boyfriend for a few months - he is 31 and I am 24. He has recently started smoking weed every night and I don't really
Is He Hiding from Me?
Hi All, Need some advice from those that are familiar with social media apps such as Instagram.. I'v been friends with this guy for about a
Red flag in friendship
I've been through a terrible first break up and was in a lot of pain. I was physically and mentally sick due to the stress of the break up but I'm
I broke hard NC after 7 months (B I G M I S T A K E)
No surprise, I'm absolutely devastated. She pretty much blew me off like I was a piece of trash. At first I was happy because she actually responded
Ask For Advice