Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: just feeling like im not ment for this

Batya33
    Platinum Member
    Also check out Janet Lansbury's web site and writings.

lonleygal1989
    Quote Originally Posted by Batya33 [Register to see the link]
    Also check out Janet Lansbury's web site and writings.
    will do thank 😃😃

surfdiva
    What about a Mom's group where you get together with other moms and let the kids play. You get to interact with other moms and your 18 month old gets to play. I did that when my son was little (he's 15 now) and it was awesome and I'm still friends with some of the moms I met. When my son was age-appropriate I was with a mommy surfing group. One group of moms would get out in the water while the other moms watched the kids on the beach and vise versa. As mom's we can't loose who we are and it's good for the kids to!

Also, what about a "mommy's helper"? I had a teenager come to the house a few times a week so I could have someone play with my son while I did things like cook dinner, vacuum the house....stuff I couldn't do when my toddler was needing my attention throughout the day.

I know it's tough, hang in there and get some help!

lonleygal1989
    Quote Originally Posted by surfdiva [Register to see the link]
    What about a Mom's group where you get together with other moms and let the kids play. You get to interact with other moms and your 18 month old gets to play. I did that when my son was little (he's 15 now) and it was awesome and I'm still friends with some of the moms I met. When my son was age-appropriate I was with a mommy surfing group. One group of moms would get out in the water while the other moms watched the kids on the beach and vise versa. As mom's we can't loose who we are and it's good for the kids to!

Also, what about a "mommy's helper"? I had a teenager come to the house a few times a week so I could have someone play with my son while I did things like cook dinner, vacuum the house....stuff I couldn't do when my toddler was needing my attention throughout the day.

I know it's tough, hang in there and get some help!
    we don't have many things here by way of mommy groups, i got on this meet up thing that another poster mentioned and it's hardly anything in my or surrounding areas, and the little group i did find won't respond to me
    but there is this really nice girl at wal mart she's very easy to talk to, so i been trying to catch her at work to give her my info to see if she wants to meet up for a play date.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Top Threads
Asking for input from estranged children
Hello. I'm hoping that I can get some input from adult children who are estranged from their parents. My youngest son is 28, and has decided that
How Helicopter Parenting has Ruined my relationship with my parents
Hey guys and gals, I just joined this forum a little while ago. I have found the forums helpful and insightful. Please feel free to offer opinions
Mother with Narcissistic Personality traits
I am looking for people who went through the same thing. I am a 28 y.o. woman and going to psychiatry education myself I discovered in the past year
My mom trying to pick clothes for me
I'm tired of my mom trying to control the clothes I wear. I don't want her picking my clothes. I'm 26. It's so embarrassing. I miss it when I used to
BF brother depressed, worse because of us.
Hello ENA! It's been a long time! I'm posting from my phone so apologies for spelling. Let me start by saying that realistically I know there isn't
Enmeshment
I am an adult female. I love my family very much. Childhood was rough because my father was an addict and adulterer. My mother would share too much

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
my boyfriend mom is my boyfriends girlfriend, thats just the way it seem!
Ive known my boyfriend for years, but, we never dated UNTIL a year ago. And some things has start to bother me about him and his mom relationship
Disconnect
This might sound weird I never brought it up to anyone. Does anyone else feel a huge disconnect. What I mean I always feel like I'm just reading a
Wife thought I shaved body hair I never had, is she cheating
I had my shirt off this morning and my wife of 23 years asked why I shaved my shoulder hair. I have never had body hair from birth on shoulders
5 years together, no reason for splitting..
Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this. Um, so. My girlfriend of 5 years (i'm 25) split with me. And i'm torturing myself over not
How do you know when it's Love?
I've been dating a man since early November. I met him through mutual friends and we spent a lot of time being friends only before we started dating
Tired of being alone
I work two jobs and go to school, I only have one night a week where I am off before 10pm and on those days I'm off at 6:00. My life is crazy but
Playing the field - When do you stop talking with other people and go exclusive?
I'm about two months into the dating scene after getting out of a four year relationship. I've matched with a number of women on Tinder and Bumble
Ask For Advice