Is this a mental disorder or just guilty feelings

Yestarday I was having a group call with my two friends. While I was talking to them I was feeling tired and hoping for the conversation to end, in that moment my mom entered my room asking me about something. So I told my friends I had to go but forgot to hang up the phone and in that moment I thought "oh finally" but I felt an immense guilt. Anyway I still continued with my mom. When I get back to my phone I noticed that I hadn't hang up and I started doubting if I said what I though out loud and they heard it, even though I don't think I have. But I keep feeling guilty and having this obsessive thoughts that my friends are mad at me. I feel I have lost them. I know it sound ridiculous but i can't help it. I'am worried about my mental health. I don't know what I'm experiencing, why my mind is playing this kind of tricks?

Don't worry about the phone chat. In fact it's better to be true to yourself and say 'well I'd better go' if you are getting bored. Nothing wrong with being polite and honest. They'll be in touch.

Today my teacher & both psychologist at the university told me that I'm not an independent thinker but she didn't gave further information about why she thinks like that and I didn't ask but that made me feel so bad about myself. I know I can be a dependent kind of person because I'm very sensitive and I was raised in a very loving and protective family but I'm trying hard to get out of my comfort zone and be more independent, does that makes me an dependent thinker? In fact I do have my own opinion in many topics.

Archived