Ask For Advice

Thread: Is this a mental disorder or just guilty feelings

Peace of mind

Is this a mental disorder or just guilty feelings

Yestarday I was having a group call with my two friends. While I was talking to them I was feeling tired and hoping for the conversation to end, in that moment my mom entered my room asking me about something. So I told my friends I had to go but forgot to hang up the phone and in that moment I thought "oh finally" but I felt an immense guilt. Anyway I still continued with my mom. When I get back to my phone I noticed that I hadn't hang up and I started doubting if I said what I though out loud and they heard it, even though I don't think I have. But I keep feeling guilty and having this obsessive thoughts that my friends are mad at me. I feel I have lost them. I know it sound ridiculous but i can't help it. I'am worried about my mental health. I don't know what I'm experiencing, why my mind is playing this kind of tricks?

JaggerJim
    No, your just a little freaked out that you friends may have heard you. It's not a mental disorder.

Pretend nothing has happened the next time you talk or see them. If they are angry, they will sure let you know.

Rising100
    Nah, no mental disorder there. I would think the same too, if my friends heard something I shoukdnt have said but thats it.
    No reason for them to be mad at you.

Wiseman2
    Don't worry about the phone chat. In fact it's better to be true to yourself and say 'well I'd better go' if you are getting bored. Nothing wrong with being polite and honest. They'll be in touch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peace of mind [Register to see the link]
    Today my teacher & both psychologist at the university told me that I'm not an independent thinker but she didn't gave further information about why she thinks like that and I didn't ask but that made me feel so bad about myself. I know I can be a dependent kind of person because I'm very sensitive and I was raised in a very loving and protective family but I'm trying hard to get out of my comfort zone and be more independent, does that makes me an dependent thinker? In fact I do have my own opinion in many topics.

Top Threads
Dental Sedation and being PETRIFIED
On Thursday I am having a tooth removed under sedation . It is a back molar that had previously had a root canal but it has now split in half . The
Something wrong with my upper GI tract
I have been having problems with my GI tract and they have gotten worse. My GI doctor doesn't listen and writes me off as simply constipated. So I
Sex Headache
This happened to me several years ago(about 4)but it hadn't since then, so I just chalked it up to a weird body anomaly, but it's kind of scary. So
Where to go to recuperate?
Hey there, I'm reeling after a psychotic episode. I've lost contact with anyone who can support me. I'm not in a supportive environment- I'm in

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Is he still in love with his EX?
I met this great guy at work (last November), he just got out of a painful breakup (last September) during that time he kept communicating with his
Can't get over girlfriends past
I've been dating this girl for about 5 months and its going great. The only issue is that I can't get over her sexual history. There are several
I dont like my girlfriends new piercing
So my girlfriend went and got nipple piercings knowing that i didnt like them and didnt tell me she was gonna get them. They are a really big turn
What I am to her ?
hey guys I want some counseling .. I met a girl online .. At first she said that she doesn't wanna fall for me and we will be just friends .. I said
I want my family back
Hi, I was dumped on New Years Eve by my ex girlfriend of 8 years whom I have a 6 year old with. We have been arguing for the past few months prior to
Anxious and depressed about being 32 yo and not married
I could really use some kind and encouraging words right now because I wake up every morning to an intense feeling of pain because I am alone. I'm 32
Ex (dumper) delays giving keys back. Why?
First time poster. Been viewing threads somewhat regularly for a few months now and figured I'd get a few opinions. I'll give a little of the
Ask For Advice