Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate PTSD

~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I'm allergic to lavender so that's absolutely out. But orange sounds nice .

I know all kinds of techniques to help with anxiety I guess the rough part is knowing I will have this the rest of my life . I have had it for 37 of my 50 years already . The stress of holidays and all that makes it 100 times worse .

Good luck in dropping off your boys.

2. Thanks SooSad33 thanked for this post
    SooSad33
    Thank you...

yes.. has been a rough 40 yrs, here.

Worse more so, over the last 3.

*sigh*... one day at a time!

4. Thanks ~Seraphim ~ thanked for this post
    j.man
    Last time it came out full force from me was at a wedding reception. A couple Air Force guys at the table were talking about their leisurely experience while deployed and their hawkish politics. Not to make the thread political, but I'm very, very anti-war due to my experiences as an infantryman. Didn't help I'd had a few to drink. Bottled up a whole lot and my girlfriend is a ****ing saint for dealing with the explosion I had when we got back to the room.

4th of July and New Years are tough, too. Again, thankful for an awesome girlfriend who's OK with the fact there will never be romantic kisses under the fireworks.

6. Thanks ~Seraphim ~, tiredofvampires, Ms Darcy thanked for this post
    ~Seraphim ~
    Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I am still in a lot of anxiety this morning. As you say Jman a lot of it comes from really holding back. I used to live in a moderate city so you never had that kind of pushing and shoving and people darting in your way . Now I live in a really small town due to my husband being posted here . Nobody is ever in your way and nobody ever really gets close to you which is just fine with me . I know most of the merchants downtown which is like what 20 people. I know most of the people in town either they know my husband or they have been a client of mine . ( I have looked after their children ) So there is a lot of physical safety here . I have my cats which I can pat at anytime . Cats are pretty calming. The only time I migght have minor occurrence here is maybe grocery shopping when the government cheques and paycheques come out. Large crowds make me feel very unsafe .

I can see your point of it too. It must be horrible.

~Seraphim ~
    Feeling back to normal again. I had a really big massive cortisol dump into the system the next day but feel much better and " normal " again.

Ms Darcy
    This makes me very sad. I'm sorry to you all. I'm glad you have understanding partners.

10. Thanks ~Seraphim ~ thanked for this post
    ~Seraphim ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Darcy [Register to see the link]
    This makes me very sad. I'm sorry to you all. I'm glad you have understanding partners.
    This is true. While my husband and my son don't understand the rage it creates they do want to protect me.

browser

People get CRAZY during the holidays. Just before New Years somebody was riding up my behind when driving. So I slowed down. They start honking and flashing their lights. Then they try to swerve around me on a double yellow with a blind curve ahead! So I cut to the left to block them. They speed up and just barely make it past me on my left. It's an old lady in her 60s or 70s!

Gotta get to that post office 1 minute sooner I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Top Threads
Dental Sedation and being PETRIFIED
On Thursday I am having a tooth removed under sedation . It is a back molar that had previously had a root canal but it has now split in half . The
Something wrong with my upper GI tract
I have been having problems with my GI tract and they have gotten worse. My GI doctor doesn't listen and writes me off as simply constipated. So I
Sex Headache
This happened to me several years ago(about 4)but it hadn't since then, so I just chalked it up to a weird body anomaly, but it's kind of scary. So
Diagnosed with POTS
I feel so crushed. One day, I'm living life and my life is perfect. I have an exciting career path, a wonderful husband, and the best 5 year old
am l pregnant
please advice me,I have taken the emergency pills an hour before sleeping with my fiance, and we have unprotected sex,after 48 hours l took other
Cone biopsy, cauterization
I had my cone biopsy done 2 weeks ago, and I was still bleeding so my doctor decided to do a cauterization to stop the bleeding. On the day that I

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
my boyfriend mom is my boyfriends girlfriend, thats just the way it seem!
Ive known my boyfriend for years, but, we never dated UNTIL a year ago. And some things has start to bother me about him and his mom relationship
Disconnect
This might sound weird I never brought it up to anyone. Does anyone else feel a huge disconnect. What I mean I always feel like I'm just reading a
Wife thought I shaved body hair I never had, is she cheating
I had my shirt off this morning and my wife of 23 years asked why I shaved my shoulder hair. I have never had body hair from birth on shoulders
5 years together, no reason for splitting..
Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this. Um, so. My girlfriend of 5 years (i'm 25) split with me. And i'm torturing myself over not
How do you know when it's Love?
I've been dating a man since early November. I met him through mutual friends and we spent a lot of time being friends only before we started dating
Tired of being alone
I work two jobs and go to school, I only have one night a week where I am off before 10pm and on those days I'm off at 6:00. My life is crazy but
Playing the field - When do you stop talking with other people and go exclusive?
I'm about two months into the dating scene after getting out of a four year relationship. I've matched with a number of women on Tinder and Bumble
Ask For Advice