Originally Posted by Harby86
I have told her she needs to talk to someone about her problem.
I was happy to hear the outcome with the exception of this statement.

I think that you both need to consult with a financial planner and she independently needs to consult with a addiction specialist of some kind. She needs to be totally transparent about her financial dealings going forward, and I think that your signature should be required on and contracts.

How you go about remedying this matter is critical to your marriage and family. chi