Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gf cuts herself in my name

She needs to work on herself and her serious mental health issues before even attempting to be in a relationship with someone else.

You are fighting a losing battle trying to keep this going. Getting Ready for a First Date

A friend of mine stayed with a mentally ill woman because she was super hot. He loved seeing her all dressed up and he loved having sex with such a hot woman.

Unfortunately her mental illness proved to be overwhelming.

She killed herself in their home during an argument. He left the room for a minute and while he was in the other room she did it.

You can't even imagine what that did to HIS mental health.

Please call her family to come get her. Don't wait until something like what happened to my friend happens to her and to you.

I'm experiencing anxiety attacks in fear of her getting randomly mad at me again. I can't take it I feel like I'm going to collapse in the ground and scream my throat off. This happened last night, she calmed me down as was very sweet, but I immediately became afraid that she was going to project hatred into me again within a day. I can't stand her getting mad at me anymore. I want to scream right now.

She acts like she's so sick of me but then acts like I am everything and has begged me not to leave her, she's willing to do nearly anything fir me if I stay with her. I never knew depression like this before, I never knew instability like this before.

Yes she has bpd

WHY are you still with her?? You keep saying you can't take it anymore, but you continue to stay? Makes no sense. If you stay you only have yourself to blame.
    Sounds like BOTH of you need therapy.

Bronze Member
    Dreaming about killing her is just your subconscious telling you how angry you feel about your situation, that you want to end it (or "kill the relationship") and you're suppressing your emotions to avoid walking on eggshells.

Your girlfriend needs professional help.

The thing that helped me stop cutting myself was getting a tattoo and therapy.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Wateroflife
    She acts like she's so sick of me but then acts like I am everything and has begged me not to leave her, she's willing to do nearly anything fir me if I stay with her. I never knew depression like this before, I never knew instability like this before.
    She wants to feel safe.

You could say if she wants you to stay that she needs to agree to get professional help to deal with and let go of her past and trust issues.

Take a mental note of the situation every time she has an "episode" to see what's triggering it. A song, a word, a smell, an experience?

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Capricorn3
    WHY are you still with her?? You keep saying you can't take it anymore, but you continue to stay? Makes no sense. If you stay you only have yourself to blame.
    Sounds like BOTH of you need therapy.
    Love is madness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice