Every time I fall asleep I'm having a reoccurring dream about my ex. It's not the same scenario, but it's the same gist. It's me chasing and loathing after him while he shows he's lost interest in me; and just now I woke up from a nap and dreamt that I was driving home from school and saw him going into another girls house. I went ballistic.

I cannot take having these dreams anymore. They're depressing and I wake up wanting to cry. It's been 3 months since the break up and the first month was horrid, second month I was doing pretty solid. I met new people and was going out a lot (still am). However, this past week and a half have been torture. All these dreams on top of me thinking about him way too much for no particular reason.

I'm sure no one here is a dream analyzer, but I just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else and if there's some magical way to make it f***ing stop!

*No I have not spoken to him. It's been 2 months.*

2 months mark of NC are the worst in my opinion. Good thing is that it will pass in month or two.

Just hold it,you can do this.

About dreams, dreams are great way to deal with situations. So be glad you're dealing with this in your dreams instead in your reality.

Once your brain comes to peace about all this,dreams will stop.

Archived