Girlfriend left me for another guy

Hello everyone i am a guy 21 years old and my x girlfriend she is 20 dated from high school almost 3 years can I over come this I don't want to feel this anymore? I lost my girlfriend almost a month ago in october i thought she oregnat i thought i wss gonna be a father i needed more money i hesrd there was a promotion in my job so i worked my really hard to get it and i did

i didnt take my girlfrined out on dates for a month becasue i needed to save money I bought her a ring I was gonna propose in Disney land her favorite place I never took any girl there I wasn't the best boyfriend but I was there I lived this girl I told her everyday I loved her I told her how cute and beautiful she was when she would get me mad instead of disrespect her by saying stuff I would not mean I would ignore her for a day she told another guy she was falling for him she stayed with me for a week after that still telling me loves me I told her I feel like we're drifting now I know why she said she wants a break for a couple days thought that would help us but she was easly played for some other guy who I guess gave her exciment she told me we were not getting back because she messed up

she said she doesn't feel the love like she used too then I was returning her stuff I was crying she started to cry and ran to me told.she regrets everything that she does love me I told her to stop she was like stop don't go for 4 days she was crying for me telling she loves me she sorry I told her I could find forgiveness butt it takes time I was so angry I sent a text to that guy saying he could have her that is playing both of us that she would always choose me the I told her she can't talk to this guy anymore she said she can't becasue she feels bad for him the next day she read that text dumped me she let the guy currupt her I tried to win her back she told me she not with no one I saw at school I tried to win her back she was so cold towards me telling me she can't she doesn't have a boyfriend that i was holding her back im like why do you always got to do what other poeple tell you she finnaly replied to me saying that she does miss me but doesnt want to rush into anything that to try to be alone for bit she will also and if I don't want her that will be okay if it's meant to be God will.make our paths cross she told me this a week ago she told me yesterday she was done she's kinda seeing someone why would she just keep lying I went off on her I never spoke to her in that way but I am really hurt we dated 3 years she cried for me to take her back and when I did she just left again why would she try so hard to just leave me dead inside

Sorry to hear this. She sounds too immature for you. Way too many lies head-games,etc.

You can't pass her back and forth with this guy like a football. Just ignore her and block her and go no contact.

I was so angry I sent a text to that guy saying he could have her that is playing both of us that she would always choose me the I told her she can't talk to this guy anymore she said she can't becasue she feels bad for him the next day she read that text dumped me.

Damn homie....try to use punctuation.

Second. I'm not trying to discredit your feelings. I'm sure it is very hard. But you are SO YOUNG!

There are gonna be plenty of girls that you will love. We just call these years "practice" so that when you finally meet the one...you know how to treat her and what to say when she is on her period.

Until then. It's alotbof lessons to learn. Like don't fall for a girl that is playing you and other guys. If she cared then she wouldn't be talking to other people or saying she needed "alone time"

Don't be sad.

Celebrate.... You learned what kind of person she is now over 5 years from now. She didn't leave you for another guy. She left you because she wasn't happy in the relationship. Give yourself some time. You will find girl that really wants to be with you..

good luck.

Hello everyone i am a guy 21 years old and my x girlfriend she is 20 dated from high school almost 3 years can I over come this I don't want to feel this anymore? I lost my girlfriend almost a month ago in october i thought she oregnat i thought i wss gonna be a father i needed more money i hesrd there was a promotion in my job so i worked my really hard to get it and i did

i didnt take my girlfrined out on dates for a month becasue i needed to save money I bought her a ring I was gonna propose in Disney land her favorite place I never took any girl there I wasn't the best boyfriend but I was there I lived this girl I told her everyday I loved her I told her how cute and beautiful she was when she would get me mad instead of disrespect her by saying stuff I would not mean I would ignore her for a day she told another guy she was falling for him she stayed with me for a week after that still telling me loves me I told her I feel like we're drifting now I know why she said she wants a break for a couple days thought that would help us but she was easly played for some other guy who I guess gave her exciment she told me we were not getting back because she messed up

she said she doesn't feel the love like she used too then I was returning her stuff I was crying she started to cry and ran to me told.she regrets everything that she does love me I told her to stop she was like stop don't go for 4 days she was crying for me telling she loves me she sorry I told her I could find forgiveness butt it takes time I was so angry I sent a text to that guy saying he could have her that is playing both of us that she would always choose me the I told her she can't talk to this guy anymore she said she can't becasue she feels bad for him the next day she read that text dumped me she let the guy currupt her I tried to win her back she told me she not with no one I saw at school I tried to win her back she was so cold towards me telling me she can't she doesn't have a boyfriend that i was holding her back im like why do you always got to do what other poeple tell you she finnaly replied to me saying that she does miss me but doesnt want to rush into anything that to try to be alone for bit she will also and if I don't want her that will be okay if it's meant to be God will.make our paths cross she told me this a week ago she told me yesterday she was done she's kinda seeing someone why would she just keep lying I went off on her I never spoke to her in that way but I am really hurt we dated 3 years she cried for me to take her back and when I did she just left again why would she try so hard to just leave me dead inside

"when she would get me mad instead of disrespect her by saying stuff I would not mean I would ignore her for a day"

You can't do that in a relationship. If you do it means that if there is ever a problem from her end it will lead in you ignoring her. Please fix this for your future relationship. Also please don't say that the other guy can have her when you really would rather not. Say that you want her instead. It's going to make her feel wanted instead of unwanted by you.

Other than that sorry you're going through this.

Archived