LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dating

Dating

Hi, i have been on 3 dates with a cancer (birth sign not disease) woman. She has started to open up a bit & showing interest in going out agian. She is bit shy & quite types so i am not sure what she is thinking & how to approach her.... Advice please

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by gemini88
    Hi, i have been on 3 dates with a cancer (birth sign not disease) woman. She has started to open up a bit & showing interest in going out agian. She is bit shy & quite types so i am not sure what she is thinking & how to approach her.... Advice please
    What sun sign are you?

Nevermind, I assume you're a Gemini?

I am a cancer and am attracted to Gemini men like bees to honey.

Why don't you simply ask her out again?

We (cancer) take awhile to open up (at least I do) so continue showing interest and asking her out.

Do not play head games or *test* her to gauge her feelings. Cancers are extremely perceptive and see right through that ****.

Be direct in your approach and how you interact with her.

Sorry, bro. I'm a cancer, too, and there's no such thing as having the birth sign and not the disease. As anyone well-versed in astrology knows, Cancers are known for going all in. If you don't see a bulging tumor, it's probably just a jealous Virgo pretending to be a Cancer.

Keep asking her out, see how things unfold.
    She has started to open up a bit & showing interest in going out agian.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by j.man
    Sorry, bro. I'm a cancer, too, and there's no such thing as having the birth sign and not the disease. As anyone well-versed in astrology knows, Cancers are known for going all in. If you don't see a bulging tumor, it's probably just a jealous Virgo pretending to be a Cancer.
    See my above post j.man.

I am Cancer too and resemble our symbol -. the crab.

Just like the crab, I go forward, then backwards, then sideways, then forward again.

In short, I hesitate.

Eventually I am *all in* but it takes awhile and I really have to trust you (a man).

Men are attracted to me but I think I really frustrate them sometimes cause of this (my hesitation).

Originally Posted by katrina1980
    Just like the crab, I go forward, then backwards, then sideways, then forward again
    Even when someone's patiently holding the door open for you?

I have already told her that it feels great to be with you... as I assume 3 dates shows that there somewhat interest from her... its just that I don't want to rush or be pushy & eventually loose her. Yes i am a gemini

Already asked her out & she's ready for 4th.... just trying to analyze whts on her mind

Platinum Member
    I have already told her that it feels great to be with you... as I assume 3 dates shows that there somewhat interest from her... its just that I don't want to rush or be pushy & eventually loose her. Yes i am a gemini
    Have you kissed her?

No need to be pushy or rush things. No woman likes that, no matter what her sun sign.

Just keep doing what you're doing, asking her out, be consistent.

If you haven't yet, start to escalate the physical.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by j.man
    Even when someone's patiently holding the door open for you?
    LOL ... I meant emotionally silly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice