Dating

gemini88

Hi, i have been on 3 dates with a cancer (birth sign not disease) woman. She has started to open up a bit & showing interest in going out agian. She is bit shy & quite types so i am not sure what she is thinking & how to approach her.... Advice please

What sun sign are you?

Nevermind, I assume you're a Gemini?

I am a cancer and am attracted to Gemini men like bees to honey.

Why don't you simply ask her out again?

We (cancer) take awhile to open up (at least I do) so continue showing interest and asking her out.

Do not play head games or *test* her to gauge her feelings. Cancers are extremely perceptive and see right through that ****.

Be direct in your approach and how you interact with her.

Sorry, bro. I'm a cancer, too, and there's no such thing as having the birth sign and not the disease. As anyone well-versed in astrology knows, Cancers are known for going all in. If you don't see a bulging tumor, it's probably just a jealous Virgo pretending to be a Cancer.

Sorry, bro. I'm a cancer, too, and there's no such thing as having the birth sign and not the disease. As anyone well-versed in astrology knows, Cancers are known for going all in. If you don't see a bulging tumor, it's probably just a jealous Virgo pretending to be a Cancer.

See my above post j.man.

I am Cancer too and resemble our symbol -. the crab.

Just like the crab, I go forward, then backwards, then sideways, then forward again.

In short, I hesitate.

Eventually I am *all in* but it takes awhile and I really have to trust you (a man).

Men are attracted to me but I think I really frustrate them sometimes cause of this (my hesitation).

I have already told her that it feels great to be with you... as I assume 3 dates shows that there somewhat interest from her... its just that I don't want to rush or be pushy & eventually loose her. Yes i am a gemini

Have you kissed her?

No need to be pushy or rush things. No woman likes that, no matter what her sun sign.

Just keep doing what you're doing, asking her out, be consistent.

If you haven't yet, start to escalate the physical.

Already asked her out & she's ready for 4th.... just trying to analyze whts on her mind

In time, tell her how you feel and what you want. Ask her what she wants.

In the meantime, like I said just continue doing what you're doing.

Kiss her! Escalate the physical. Not sex necessarily, just kick up the physical affection.

That is a sure way to find out how she feels, if she is attracted to you or not.

What is it you need to know? If you are wasting your time taking her out but she may friendzone you?

Have you tried to holding her hand? Putting your arm around her? Hugged her or kissed her at the end of the date?

You can't read minds or look at crystal balls, you can only see whatever words and actions are in front of you, when you do obvious things and see how she responds.

Already asked her out & she's ready for 4th.... just trying to analyze whts on her mind
No not yet kissed... theres no much touchy or clingy ness... so its hard to judge when to go for it... i do text her every alternate day but the conversation is short... she never initiates texts though

Does she touch you, walk close to you, brush up against you while walking for example?

These things are done subconsciously when we are really attracted to a guy.

Dude, three dates and no kiss?

That's crazy, next date just kiss her!

During or at the end of date, turn to her, look into her eyes and kiss her!

If she turns her cheek or whatevs, she is not into you.

Haha yea tht sounds crazy... she leans towards me most of the times.... plays with her hair very often... haven't gone for a kiss because there were no clear signs... so don't want her to turn off gy doing anything unwanted by her... as i said on & after 3rd date, there is a bit flirting going on through texting

Haha yea tht sounds crazy... she leans towards me most of the times.... plays with her hair very often... haven't gone for a kiss because there were no clear signs... so don't want her to turn off gy doing anything unwanted by her... as i said on & after 3rd date, there is a bit flirting going on through texting

What kind of signs are you looking for?

She leans toward you, you kiss her!

Sounds like YOU are the one hesitating here. Not her.

You better kiss her soon, do something otherwise she may think YOU are not attracted, and toss you into the friendzone

Yea sure i am hesitating to go for it... i am being precautious thts it... i am sure being a girl she know about my intentions 😉

What kind of signs are you looking for?

She leans toward you, you kiss her!

Sounds like YOU are the one hesitating here. Not her.

You better kiss her soon, do something otherwise she may think YOU are not attracted, and toss you into the friendzone

Yea sure i am hesitating to go for it... i am being precautious thts it... i am sure being a girl she know about my intentions 😉

We're intuitive but not mind readers.

And if a guy isn't kissing me by the third date, I am going to presume he's not sexually attracted (oh the horror...lol), but enjoys my company.

I might continue seeing him if I enjoy his company.... but friendzone!

Just kiss her!

We're intuitive but not mind readers.

And if a guy isn't kissing me by the third date, I am going to presume he's not sexually attracted (oh the horror...lol), but enjoys my company.

I might continue seeing him if I enjoy his company.... but friendzone!

Just kiss her!

Haha ok ok.. fingers crossed for 4th one... hope it do manage to kiss her n never get friend zoned 😂

Haha ok ok.. fingers crossed for 4th one... hope it do manage to kiss her n never get friend zoned 😂

So spoke to her about my feelings. It turns out that, She will be moving back to her home in couple of weeks which is in another state. I asked if her if you will be coming back? She said not for living but will come & visit me in time. She also said that she don't want to get involved because she is leaving. What am I suppose to do now???

Archived