Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dating

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by gemini88
    Already asked her out & she's ready for 4th.... just trying to analyze whts on her mind
    In time, tell her how you feel and what you want. Ask her what she wants.

In the meantime, like I said just continue doing what you're doing.

Kiss her! Escalate the physical. Not sex necessarily, just kick up the physical affection.

That is a sure way to find out how she feels, if she is attracted to you or not.

No not yet kissed... theres no much touchy or clingy ness... so its hard to judge when to go for it... i do text her every alternate day but the conversation is short... she never initiates texts though

What is it you need to know? If you are wasting your time taking her out but she may friendzone you?

Have you tried to holding her hand? Putting your arm around her? Hugged her or kissed her at the end of the date?

You can't read minds or look at crystal balls, you can only see whatever words and actions are in front of you, when you do obvious things and see how she responds.
    Already asked her out & she's ready for 4th.... just trying to analyze whts on her mind

Offerd to hold hands on 2nd date, she refused... hugged her at the end though.... as i posted earlier theres no direct clingyness... have taken few photos holding her very close though 😉

Platinum Member
    No not yet kissed... theres no much touchy or clingy ness... so its hard to judge when to go for it... i do text her every alternate day but the conversation is short... she never initiates texts though
    Does she touch you, walk close to you, brush up against you while walking for example?

These things are done subconsciously when we are really attracted to a guy.

Dude, three dates and no kiss?

That's crazy, next date just kiss her!

During or at the end of date, turn to her, look into her eyes and kiss her!

If she turns her cheek or whatevs, she is not into you.

Haha yea tht sounds crazy... she leans towards me most of the times.... plays with her hair very often... haven't gone for a kiss because there were no clear signs... so don't want her to turn off gy doing anything unwanted by her... as i said on & after 3rd date, there is a bit flirting going on through texting

Platinum Member
    Haha yea tht sounds crazy... she leans towards me most of the times.... plays with her hair very often... haven't gone for a kiss because there were no clear signs... so don't want her to turn off gy doing anything unwanted by her... as i said on & after 3rd date, there is a bit flirting going on through texting
    What kind of signs are you looking for?

She leans toward you, you kiss her!

Sounds like YOU are the one hesitating here. Not her.

You better kiss her soon, do something otherwise she may think YOU are not attracted, and toss you into the friendzone

Yea sure i am hesitating to go for it... i am being precautious thts it... i am sure being a girl she know about my intentions 😉

What's the point of that? How's that getting you anywhere?
    have taken few photos holding her very close though

Yea sure i am hesitating to go for it... i am being precautious thts it... i am sure being a girl she know about my intentions 😉
    Originally Posted by katrina1980
    What kind of signs are you looking for?

She leans toward you, you kiss her!

Sounds like YOU are the one hesitating here. Not her.

You better kiss her soon, do something otherwise she may think YOU are not attracted, and toss you into the friendzone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice