doctors are not able to help

So its been 1 and a half year of stomach pain. To be more specific in the mid upper abdomen, I have a terrible bowel movement, cuz im only able to do a number 2 once a week or once every two weeks. I have heartburn and really weird im almost always blown up and im unable to loose weight. I went to fpur doctors who all gave me different meds and made different test but no matter how they diagnose me and try to treat me the symptoms don't go away. Oh and also I have an unexplained fever series every day. And lately I have a clicking voice in my ear that I checked and doctor said its nothing. Did anyone go through this? Does anyone have an advice for me

Im sorry It was a bit long but im desperate

It could be out of psychological origin. Sometimes people express their stress in different ways.

When we feel too stressed or have anxiety and are going through a hard time we express it with somatoform "symptoms". It doesn't mean you have a mental disorder.

I say this since you have visited many doctors and don't yet have a specific diagnosis.

My boyfriend is a doctor and he tells me lotts of people express their stress with actual "symptoms" (pain, or burning or even constipation, even diarrea or an restlessness feeling). He says xanax is enough to take in that situation, sleep well, rest and eat well.

It could be depression; seeing a shrink might help.

I have diarrea sometimes when I'm stressed, sometimes I feel like my left hand is numb when anxious.

Good luck

Have you modified your diet? You should vary your diet for a week at a time and journal how you feel. Start perhaps with a week of increased water consumption. Then try more fiber, less fiber, no processed sugars, no dairy, no gluten, no fried foods, whatever. Could be a worthwhile experiment.

Archived