hey guys, i want your thoughts about my current situation..

I was in a long distance relationship with a nice guy i met on a online game.. we were dating for 5 years and 1 month. we didn't have the chance to close the distances but i was always visiting him (most of the time he paid for the plane ticket, cuz he couldnt travel).. even though we had our bad moments but we had our good ones too, just like a normal relationship, we skyped, chatted all the time, all the day, there wasn't one minute that i wasn't talking or chatting with him.. i loved him so much so deep that i wanted him to be my husband and the father of my kids, we even had our children's names picked, we planned a future.. together but then in the last months he began to act weird.. he didn't have time to skype anymore, when we're used to skype for 4 hrs straight, we skyped 1 or 1 and an half, and not that often.. he always had ''something to do'' either a party or whatever with his family and friends or deejaying at a party.. there was always something.. then he told me that he didn't want us to be apart, he wanted me to stay with him.. but u may ask.. why didn't i do it if he was the love of my life.. well.. he's illegal at USA.. he didn't have papers.. i can travel cuz i have my visa, but he doesn't.. nothing. i suffered the last 6 months of his indifferences.. later i gave up, i broke up with him, cuz i felt like our relationship wasn't the same anymore.

he started ''suffering'' because of it, he wanted me back but i didn't feel the same and i didn't want to get involved again so i refused.. the thing is that he met a tablet girl at a bar and he got involved with this ''woman'' , i also did with a man, didn't work out but, we went no contact while this happened cuz i told him to because he was being annoying trying to get me back. later we contacted us again and he told me what he did and i told him what i did with the people we met. he told me that he was separated with this girl because all she did reminded him of me.. and i was single too, we started to talk again, it seems like we were about to get back but i wasn't sure, he wanted but i wasn't sure...i really wanted but his illegal situation made thing twice because i felt like we weren't never close this damn distance. i wasn't sure of getting back..

One day i got ''this tablet girl'' facebook and OMG.. my heart broke in millions of pieces.. all her photos commented by him like '' my princess'' ''my beauty'' ''my love'' and those comments were recently!! i texted him back the worst things i thought and i blocked him from everywhere.. i haven't heard about him for abt a month now.. and even though of this. i miss him..

This is the best thing in the world that could of happened to you.

What you are is in love with your fantasy man. After 5 years you two were in the exact same place and Ill be honest, you two were just wasting time. In 5 years have any of you begun making plans to move? Im sure you talked about it, dreamed and fantasized about it, but did any of you begin to move? Put a deposit on an apartment, get an interview for a job in eachothers home town? Was there any real concrete evidence that either of you were making the next step? Or were you still both skyping every day?

LDR are hard, but they are also very easy. Hard because you cant actually touch someone, but easy because you control when you talk to the other person. Dont feel like talking to "my beauty" today, Ill tell her Im busy or I have to work. Have a hot date? Ill tell "my Princess" I cant talk tonight, Im tired.

You said that you felt like the relationship wasnt the same anymore... in fact it was exactly the same as it was. You were evolving and wanting more, he is unable to advance or evolve.

There are many guys that would love to be with you and Im going to tell you a secret, there are tons of guys that are better than your X. You were in love with an idea and not reality and sometimes the idea of someone is nice because hurt seems distant and cant happen. Reality will always win in the end.

This is a good thing for you.. Now you have room in your life for someone who can be with you. You are beautiful, hot, sexy, smart.. let someone local to you find you.

After you broke up it sounds like he met someone else. Is he looking for a local to marry/sponsor him so he won't get deported?

What is a "tablet girl"? Did this girl message you?

we even had our children's names picked. he's illegal at USA.. he met a tablet girl at a bar. One day i got ''this tablet girl'' facebook.

Do you mean a hooker or do mean like a geisha or do you mean a lap-dancer in a strip club? "Tablet girl" is not a US or English term or concept.

Did he get deported back to his country where they have "tablet girls"? When did she contact you? Or were you looking at his facebook and are you just calling her that?

Tablet girl is a girl who works in a bar, they usually company mans who go there.

(Sorry but english isn't my native language) yeah an hooker. she's an hooker. he's not deported, he's still living in USA. i know her facebook page because she texted me there. she told me that i should leave him alone cuz now she's with him.

Do you mean a hooker or do mean like a geisha or do you mean a lap-dancer in a strip club? "Tablet girl" is not a US or English term or concept.

Did he get deported back to his country where they have "tablet girls"? When did she contact you? Or were you looking at his facebook and are you just calling her that?

How do you know this? Prostitution is illegal in the US so people don't advertise this on fb. It sounds like you are very jealous and that's why you are degrading her and calling her names.

He moved on. Whoever she is, he's allowed to date her. Stop creeping her or his page and move on.

she's an hooker. he's not deported, he's still living in USA. i know her facebook page because she texted me there. she told me that i should leave him alone cuz now she's with him.

lol, first of all it's her personal Facebook page, she doesn't ''advertise'' what she does on it.. 2nd..what i know it's from my ex, he told me what she does for living. and she was the one who contacted me when i didn't even knew her name xD, 3. i told you that English's not my native language so i don't know what proper name to use BUT.. TOLD YOU the explanation of what she does(If it matter so much to you).. she's a girl who works at a bar, her job is to company the mans who go there and make them buy drinks from the bar.. you are focusing too much on what she does more than helping me.. i didn't SAY that he's not allowed to date her, hooker or not it's his decision. but if he told me that he loved me why is he dating another woman? i'm not jealous of her at all, Thanks God i have more important things to do than be a ''Bar girl'' lets call her like this.. again if its too important to you.. i said that i miss him and what he did with this girl broke my heart but not even close to jealousy, please

How do you know this? Prostitution is illegal in the US so people don't advertise this on fb. It sounds like you are very jealous and that's why you are degrading her and calling her names.

He moved on. Whoever she is, he's allowed to date her. Stop creeping her or his page and move on.

Archived