What does this mean?

virgomaniac

So I had been dating this girl for a few months, then we parted ways due to personal issues, during this she started to talk to someone. But we remained close friends (she did not friend zone me). After I sorted out a few things I asked her how her relationship was, she was it was ok, wasnt like she was in love or anything. She said she loved me. So I told her that we can have a long term relationship now if she wanted. First she was excited but then she distanced her self. She didnt want to stop seeing the other guy. I gave her a choice of either me or him, she picked him and we ended things. We work at the same place. It got awkward before, she ignored me most of the time. Then I went on vacation during which I did no contact as well. Mostly to heal myself. I worked out for the last 2 months, got a new hair cut, upgraded by wardrobe thanks to black friday deals. And honestly I have bcome more attractive that before. The other day she txtd me telling me I looked cute, but I did not reply. I ignore her at work except when we need to talk about work. Last night she called me twice and I did not answer. I got to know from a source that she was planning her future with this person, maybe move in and they even discussed about having a kid in 2yrs.

I dnt understand after making a decision and planning her future, why does she want to txt or talk to me? I moved on.

She said she loved me. So I told her that we can have a long term relationship now if she wanted. First she was excited but then she distanced her self. She didnt want to stop seeing the other guy.

- sorry.. but she does not 'love' you...

She is seeing another guy.. and doesn't want to stop seeing him... PLUS you two were only involved a few months?

Calling you etc.. yet 'planning' a future with this guy? How old is she?

ignore.

She said she loved me. So I told her that we can have a long term relationship now if she wanted. First she was excited but then she distanced her self. She didnt want to stop seeing the other guy.

- sorry.. but she does not 'love' you...

She is seeing another guy.. and doesn't want to stop seeing him... PLUS you two were only involved a few months?

Calling you etc.. yet 'planning' a future with this guy? How old is she?

ignore.

She is 23 yrs old

I would say maybe 5-6 months, and she has been with him for 2

Archived