I slept with a girl I found out had a boyfriend

Bo3

Okay.. I'm really unsure on what to do.. last night I went town for my nephews 18th. I took a girl back to my house. I later found out she has a boyfriend after looking on her social media site.. I actually now feel really bad and don't no what to do.. should I tell him or? Thank you in advance!

i once saw a pic on 9gag. the toilet seat lifted up with the message "i slep with her, she didn't tell me she had a boyfriend, i'm sorry bro. you deserve better" on it.

but yeah, leave it. block her. if you feel sorry for him, it goes without saying you won't be touching her with a pole across the Danube again, right?

I have a slightly different take on this. I think that the second one agrees to and proceeds to have casual sex right upon meeting someone, he/she has no right to judge or complain about the consequences. Did you have a pre-sex talk with her, to find out if she was single and whether she was on the same page as you goals-wise? I'm guessing not. So, don't feel bad for the dude, first of all you don't know their situation exactly (they may have broken up, they may be in an open relationship, she may be looking to leave him and had emotionally already checked out of the relationship, etc) and second of all neither one of you played it smart or took any precautions so you have no right to interfere with their relationship, whatever that is.

Take it for what it was - a one night stand, and don't give her or him a second thought.

If it were me.. I would find out if she does have a boyfriend indeed. And if she didn't I wouldn't talk to her even and block her. If she does indeed I would tell her to tell the boyfriend. The longer this goes on she will most likely continue to do this and no person deserves this. She most likely wouldn't tell him but try to tell her, to tell him and if she doesn't, let it be. Don't feel bad it's her fault. Block her either way I think in the end after what ever u decide to do.

I guess I get the whole "justice" angle. But really, dude... it's your life. Don't complicate it. Her guilt isn't yours to shoulder nor is the boyfriend's cross yours to bear. Their relationship and their fidelity are between them.

I'm certain you've got enough going on in your own life to worry about. I think you can rest easy leaving this completely in the past. Take care.

Archived