Long story but I'll shorten it up. I come from a pretty well educated, well off family. They value manners and respect and they've raised me well. 17, Junior year of High School- my class size is 1,200 and my GPA is 4.2 and I'm still not even in the top 25%. Very stressful being there. I've had a few traumatic events, one being I broke a vertebrae in my spine two years ago after numerous back injuries in baseball. Not being able to walk, being bullied while on crutches, losing everyone, having nothing- it hurt more emotionally than physically. I still struggle today with pain through my back as to I haven't gotten surgery for numerous reasons.

I've always been a very hard worker, high motivation, but ZERO self confidence until I met this young woman (also 17 but a senior) who brought out everything left in me. I've created an 'eBay empire'- making $2000 a month from flipping things, I'm a photographer in my school and a picture I took is on the cover of the yearbook- 4,500 people get to see it. I'm in AP Chemistry, AP statistics, pre ap precalculus, pre ap physics. Hoping to be an engineer.

Ive also always been a romantic. Through a couple of high school level relationships I truly understand what an adult relationship is and what 'love' is. This young woman I referred to earlier has a hard home life. She's very attractive and she has a great smile. She's gentle and sweet, sincere, and she only opens up to those she is close with and it creates a type of attractive mystery about her. Unfortunately she's been forced into many horrible things with numerous males. She faces horrible circumstances at home and it makes life hard for her but she still cares more about her kitten and her friends at the end of the day. She truly is amazing...

Two weeks ago her mom forced a psychiatric hospital to take her in because she was upset- mainly because of the mom herself. It was awful. I was extremely upset all week. I couldn't do anything and I couldn't stop thinking about her. I got one call a day and the longest one was 1 minute and 21 seconds but that time made my entire day better.

After a truly horrible week I saw her when she came home after 5 days. She had a hard time in there but luckily nothing absolutely major happened. Anyways she's already been drugged once by a horrible guy and she's had more problems at home. I was out of town for thanksgiving this week and I saw her today for the first time since last Saturday. I knew she's been upset and it's because of her mom but she is possibly moving to her dads (parents- divorced. dad lives an hour away) over Christmas break in 3 weeks.

I can't function without her. She brought out everuthint I had and she has been the only person I've ever known to boost my self confidence consistently. She helped me achieve so much that I began feeding off of my own successes and turning one good thing into 3. I've gone through so much with a broken vertebrae holding me back (I'm physically very very healthy, even 'ripped') and emotionally I've recovered. She gives me everything I need and now she's leaving...

Her mom will be taking her car and phone which is worse. I've been feeling upset until I became close with her 4 months ago when we started dating. She then boosted everything now it's going down and if she leaves I'll be left broken again with nothing.

I am not happy. I've built up so many good things in my life from scratch and achieved so much and yet everything is worthless. I work for hours on homework and then my friends copy other people's and get it done in ten minutes. I failed a precal test because I couldn't study- it was the night she went to the psychiatric hospital and needless to say I didn't sleep. I've gotten knocked down so many times and I've gotten up, mainly out of my pure love and motive to keep her safe. I get her flowers and i got her a giant stuffed bear today. I get her her favorite foods and I do everything in my power just to give her a reason to smile. She's thankful for it and she tells me how much she loves me and she does love me. Sometimes it takes an hour or so at my house to get her from her saddened state into a happy state with me but it always works and she always leaves happy and loved and confident. We are very strong and such, but she still wants to leave this place... being the perfectionist I am, am i just not good enough for her to stay for 6 months till she graduates and then moves or does it not matter- the situation is just too messed up? 6 more months with her would mean the world to me... she won't be safe elsewhere starting in a new school and living with her dad who she loves but his wife (this young woman's stepmom) abuses her too...

If she moves, what do I do?...

I would try to find way to communicate to each other by any means. Letters, Facebook whatever is available. Doesn't seem like moving closer to her and her moving by u is an option so would have to endure ur length of time separated. Letters may be slow going but it's some form of communication and if u both truly love the connection u have Ull continue to have that with each other and make it threw this.

Archived