Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: help please

help please

i'm 16 years old ,, i started cutting 6 years ago ,, i can't remember the reason ... i stopped because i had promised my bff but i want to cut so bad please help me .. how to stop

See a psychiatrist as soon as possible he will help you stop for sure!

Also find, learn different ways to deal with your pain... why do you do it?

Go out with friends, talk to an adult that you know can help you, tell this adult you desperately need help to go to a psychiatrist. Make sure your boyfriend or someone grown makes you go to the psychiaterist.

Make sure a responsible adult knows about this and gives you mental and financial support! MAKE SURE YOU TELL AN ADULT YOU CAN TRUST AND KNOW THAT HE/SHE WILL HELP YOU.

The psychiatrist will help you with group therapy, behavioral therapy and medications
    Last edited by Monikka; 11-07-2016 at 05:07 PM.

Call your bff or any other trusted friend or adult and talk about what's bothering you. Then ask your parents to get you help.[QUOTE=dead girl;6685215]i'm 16 years old ,, i started cutting 6 years ago ,, i can't remember the reason ... i stopped because i had promised my bff but i want to cut so bad please help me .. how to stop

Your pain is real. It resides within. You will need help. Someday, with competent help, you will be capable of loving yourself as you deserve. It feels better to feel pain, but there is no need to hurt yourself. I am 38 and still learning this too. Not cutting, but emotionally abusing myself.

Therapy is definitely a start. Reach out to friends and family for help. A therapist will help you to discover why it is you are cutting yourself in the first place, which is the only way you'll figure out how to stop. From where is the pain coming from?

Give Advice
Ask For Advice