How to cope with guy ending me and getting me and current gf pregnant

So we are done and it should have been done a long time ago. Basically the girl he is white now is his friends ex. His friend even left him stay in his place when he moved and my ex slept with the friends ex. We were still talking after that and he was driving around in my car still telling me things like I love you and even calling me babe. Come to find out he was sleeping with people in my car and even messing around with another girl besides me and his current girlfriend. We have known each other for a long time and out of no where he shot me and text saying how he did not want to be friends anymore or anything because he is trying to work things out with the girl who was his friends gf. After he told me that the next day he got locked up and was basically demanding and asking me to help bail him out along with the other girl's help and I said no. He is out now as of today and he only called to ask when my next appointment is. It hurts because he lives across from me and everybody is over there having a good time and he even had the girl over there. I'm not too bothered but at the same time I'm hurt that he did what he did plus I'm pregnant and he got me and the other girl pregnant around the same time. How can I not let it get to me?

It sounds like he hurt you. Focus on your school and your work and having a healthy pregnancy. Players always hurt people having a good time at others' expense. You will have the last laugh one day when you graduate get a good job meet a nice guy move away from there live in a nice place and see him on mugshots.com

It hurts because he lives across from me.How can I not let it get to me?

He didn't "get you and another girl pregnant". You were half of the equation not insisting on a condom and not getting to know this guy better before sleeping with him. So you can't be angry at him completely. Its half you. And becoming pregnant doesn't "keep" a guy, more particularly one that isn't worth much. I would focus on my baby - either having him sign rights off and adopt them to a couple where the baby won't see dad running in and out of apartments/houses with various women or raise the baby and move away from living right near him so you can watch and get aggravated by him and all his woman.

So we are done and it should have been done a long time ago. Basically the girl he is white now is his friends ex. His friend even left him stay in his place when he moved and my ex slept with the friends ex. We were still talking after that and he was driving around in my car still telling me things like I love you and even calling me babe. Come to find out he was sleeping with people in my car and even messing around with another girl besides me and his current girlfriend. We have known each other for a long time and out of no where he shot me and text saying how he did not want to be friends anymore or anything because he is trying to work things out with the girl who was his friends gf. After he told me that the next day he got locked up and was basically demanding and asking me to help bail him out along with the other girl's help and I said no. He is out now as of today and he only called to ask when my next appointment is. It hurts because he lives across from me and everybody is over there having a good time and he even had the girl over there. I'm not too bothered but at the same time I'm hurt that he did what he did plus I'm pregnant and he got me and the other girl pregnant around the same time. How can I not let it get to me?

Didn't this creep get four women pregnant at the same time?

I'm sorry, but you should not be surprised. I'm certain there were many red flags that you ignored, including bailing him out of jail.

Aim higher!!!

I didn't bail him out though

But you knew what this guy was about

Come to find out he was sleeping with people in my car and even messing around with another girl besides me and his current girlfriend.

If you didn't know about the car thing, you DID know that you were not the primary woman in his life. You knew he had a girlfriend, right? I think that if you are going to chase guys like this, or allow them to sweettalk you, you need to have your tubes tied or you need to not have sex until you meet a wonderful man who is respectful, has no record and wants to marry you and be a stepdad. And date him for 2 years before marriage. You are causing yourself a lot of strife by having a broken man-meter.

Archived