No idea how to talk to a girl.

GreenBean2016

I am a female who identifies as bisexual. I currently have a huge crush on this girl I'm friends with who I know is also bisexual. I made a mistake and drunkenly messaged her on tinder and told her that I thought she was super cute. She seemed to be okay about it and said I was pretty lovely myself. I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and she said she would love to. I'm super confused on if she is just being friendly or if she is into me as well. She talks to me quite a bit and we make a lot of eye contact, but I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do now. I wish I could read minds sometimes.

I would ask her straight up if she's interested in exploring that with you. Better to do it earlier as you're friends with each other. If she says no right now it'll be easier to get over because you don't have a lot invested. If she says yes you'll both have a clear understanding of what you're looking for!

• 4 months later...

Well I feel like tinder is kinda a hook up app so you're probably good to be forward. But I would try flirting if you don't wanna be forward. Compliment her,tell her how her eyes sparkle, or how cute her top is, booty looks good in those jeans, etc. physical contact helps, hand on the arm, play with her hair, rub her back, hold her hand. I find brackets are great for breaking the ice, if she has on a bangle or a bracelet take her hand in yours and ask to look at her bracelet, tell her how pretty it is and give the top of her hand a little stroke while looking her in the eyes, don't let go of her hand right away, I would hold it just a little longer than seems comfortable so she knows your touches linger. Ask her to go out dancing, and dance up next to her all night. Make it obvious, if she reciprocates then she's into you also.

Archived