Is this a sign of liking someone?

wondering731

Hey Ena peops,

Just wondering... I'm starting to like this girl. I've been seeing her around a group of friends. We shared a few laughs but she hasn't shown any signs of liking me that I can tell...

She did invite me to a dinner party where i brought a bottle of wine. She put it in the fridge and when someone tried to take it out she joked how that's for her and to leave it there and she got a different bottle.

Sounds weird but wondering if that says anything.

The dinner invite is a great sign. The bottle thing sounds cultural.

However now the ball is in your court to ask her out on a date.

She did invite me to a dinner party where i brought a bottle of wine. She put it in the fridge and when someone tried to take it out she joked how that's for her and to leave it there and she got a different bottle.

Asking you to a dinner party does show warrant of her "liking" you. But I don't believe it's the type of "liking" you are thinking about?

If she's always within your view, asking personal questions, touching you, eye contact, introducing you and getting you involved in the conversation? Then i would definitely say that the signs are there.

But you don't need a "sure sign" to ask her out? Just believe in your confidence, move forward and ask her out?

If all goes well? Then you just have to show her how much your worth "liking?" When on the date!

Good luck!

Did she invite just you to the dinner party? Or you and your mutual friends? Most girls will put out a vibe when they're digging you and you will be able to feel it. Group invites are a gray area though. I will say that when I like a guy and I want to hang out with him I invite him to do something one-on-one, like a hike, a drink, or some coffee.

Just ask her out! Most people will always say yes to a date!

Don't confuse liking with attraction. From what you wrote she likes you, or she wouldn't have invited you. Nothing you wrote sounds like she's attracted to you. That's not to say she isn't. But she hasn't made it clear. You may have to dig a bit. Talk to her some more, throw some flirts her way, so how she responds.

Archived