Ex Married Man wanted to be friends with me

Hi again enotalone fellas. I want to update after 2 months of my painful experience with my ex married man who used, fooled, and played with my feelings. After the 2 months break up, i have headed to the right path of forgetting him, and started talking with a new single man who is very very open about everything to me. Nope guys I am not looking for a rebound relationship or something which he knows from the start coz i told him I am not yet ready to be in a relationship.

My ex who did the right thing going back to his wife, sent me emails or called me on my phone or stalked my twitter account. All the time i just replied "i wish you best, happiness and well". I can't go along with his mind game, so one time i posted a screenshot of me and the new guy talking over skype in my twitter account. Then he sent me pics on email that he also posted the picture of him and his wife and telling great stuff about her. I was hurt i know but i blocked him everywhere. I never heard anything from him for few days already because i blocked his email add and if he sent message it will be directed to spam.

I can't understand what he wants, he said in his email that he is now very inlove with his wife and he is very happy. But seeing the picture i posted in twitter gave him a very big impact that he thought he was ready but he was not.

I want to keep putting my head forward. I want to let the pain go away, and let go all the feelings i have left. I hope i will be healed soon. That's what i am praying each day.

I can't understand what he wants, he said in his email that he is now very inlove with his wife and he is very happy. But seeing the picture i posted in twitter gave him a very big impact that he thought he was ready but he was not.

I'm sorry, but you're not moving forward by leaving an opening for communication, followed by throwing out the bait. This is simply game playing, and you're continuing to dig a deeper ditch for yourself.

I would stop fooling myself, and focus on truly moving on...

He wants to be friends because he wants to have sex with you again and the "friends" line is the start if the same old thing. If he can stay in contact with you he knows one day you will have a fight with your bf or have a crisis in your life and guess what? He will be there to comfort you and you will fall right back into his trap.

DO NOT RESPOND to any more communications from him.

How would your new guy feel with your ex talking to you?

Lost

Why don't you tell him if he contacts you again you will send screenshots of the conversation to his wife? If he contacts you again telling him that should convince him that you're serious about not being in his life in any capacity. That would be something serious you'd be doing to get yourself over him.

so one time i posted a screenshot of me and the new guy talking over skype in my twitter account. Then he sent me pics on email that he also posted the picture of him and his wife and telling great stuff about her.

I want to let the pain go away, and let go all the feelings i have left. I hope i will be healed soon. That's what i am praying each day.

I hope your new guy doesn't find out you used him to get the other guy jealous.

You started this thread saying the first guy played with your feelings. How is you sending a screen shot to bait a reaction out of him any different?

Take the high road, be mature and cut contact with the married guy.

See to it your new friend is not your rebound, especially that you admitted you aren't over the first one. . .Or you are just doing more of the same.

It goes both ways.

Thank you guys for the great insights.. No, i blocked him on twitter, skype, fb, and in my phone's contact list too. However, he made some fake accounts and i don't which one to stalk over me or what i am posting in my social accounts. I blocked him on email as well and guess what? he made new email add, he screenshots his twitter account telling great things about his wife. He was the one who sent me pictures of what he is posting or saying in there and included in his screenshots mail was a bold words, PLEASE LET US AT LEAST BE FRIENDS.

I didn't reply and deleted his mail and blocked the new email again. No, i don't want to blackmail him it's not me.. I'd rather continue ignoring him than to cause more trouble to his wife. She was hurt, betrayed, and fooled like I do when he told her about me. I don't want to put more fuel to the fire..

The new man, knows everything coz i told him..

However, he made some fake accounts and i don't which one to stalk over me or what i am posting in my social accounts. I blocked him on email as well and guess what? he made new email add, he screenshots his twitter account telling great things about his wife. He was the one who sent me pictures of what he is posting or saying in there and included in his screenshots mail was a bold words, PLEASE LET US AT LEAST BE FRIENDS..

He sounds like a nut case. The less you have to do with him the better. If he continues making fake accounts etc that is clearly harassment and not something to take lightly. If he continues, report him.

thank you guys.. I didn't reply to his email at all.. I think he was the one who called last night using the "no caller ID" then second was just +0000 numbers pop up on my screen but i didn't answer because I don't expect anyone to call me with no caller ID or name.. Let him stop his own sanity. I have told myself many many times what he did was enough to forget him.

Archived