She texted after a week.

Brutal555

2 weeks ago I met a girl and she showed big interest in me, we kissed very quickly and knew very little about each other. After that, we texted a bit, I'm not a fan of texting I prefer seeing people in person. I called her out to see her 2 times and both times she canceled the date. After that she ignored my last text asking her how she was because she was complaining she was kind of sick. I never sent another text, I moved on, kept on going out, then after a week she texted me saying that she knows she's an idiot, she finally got the courage to text me, she was really ungrateful...

I kind of don't wanna let her get away with ignoring me for a whole week?

Take it or leave it. Maybe she's multi-dating, was really sick who knows? The info you have at this point is she's kinda flaky and unreliable.

Depending on your interest level you can choose to try again based on her apology...or not. You could ask her what was up with that and if she wants to date for real this time around.

I called her out to see her 2 times and both times she canceled the date. after a week she texted me saying that she knows she's an idiot, she finally got the courage to text me, she was really ungrateful...

I kind of don't wanna let her get away with ignoring me for a whole week?

When we were together I realised that she was going along with whatever I said. Like literally, whatever. It was so obvious that she wasn't even showing her own opinions. I'm kind of in a dilema whether I'm going to end this or rethink it.

Personally, I find that to be one of the biggest attraction-killers right there. Based on that trait alone, is this somebody that you really want to pursue?

It's like I feel the best decision would be to really let this go, but something's telling me that I might regret it later. Maybe it's my mind just playing with me. It's more about the fact of having some girl intimate company that's pulling me then it is about her personally

Ah, hot/crazy right? She's a flake but you wouldn't mind a roll in the hay?

Never been the type to sleep someone and then dump them. I prefer a someone I can actually have a good conversation with. I mean when she was with her friend they spent an hour talking about who's dating who, talking about their exes and stuff like that. I don't find myself into those types of conversations

Sounds like girls night out type stuff. Did you ever date her one-on-one? Are you even interested or is this an airhead situation?

I mean when she was with her friend they spent an hour talking about who's dating who, talking about their exes and stuff like that. I don't find myself into those types of conversations
Did you ever date her one-on-one? Are you even interested or is this an airhead situation?

Well what really happend, we've been with 3 friends together. I was planning on pulling her away from the group later so we can be alone, but as we were walking she was already holding my hand, and when we sat somewhere we kissed just like that. In front of them. That was the last time I saw her. :scramble: Then she complained once how we don't text so often. I really have to go to university and then workout so my days can gat pretty busy. I can't sit and text all day

Yup. She sounds REALLY high maintenance, with red flags galore, and you barely know her. Just think of the chaos you'll discover if you go steady with her!

My last relationship was a chaos, being with an emotionaly unstable, drama queen, anxiety girl who affected me so negatively but yet It felt like I was addicted to all that crap and kept on comming for more. I don't wanna focus my energy on something similar again, but I don't know how to be sure

She told me she's sorry it ended this way. She thought she finally found someone that's good for her but because she's "bad with people" and becase she is the way she is it won't work now.

I already went through this with other women so I just said: Okay, good luck.

What is is with women who do this ? Blaming themselves because things end or don't work, is it because they just don't wanna say the real truth or it's easier for them to blame it on them?

but I don't know how to be sure

You look at someone's actions. Right now you have a person who only really wants to be in contact with you via text, who has canceled dates twice on you, who ignore you for a week, then comes back and says, "Oh, I am sooo sorry, but, but, but." And then there's me who once stayed up three days in a row to keep a date with someone after a giant deadline I had to pull off AND who drove in a snowstorm for two hours to get to a man to date him. That's kind of the difference. Not that I always do that, but the guys in question had already done that sort of thing for me and I reciprocated, because when you really want to be with someone you will literally pull out all the stops and lord help whoever gets in the way.

That right there, my friend, is some serious straight up drama being created all by her. She is trying to angle you into only being a "text" buddy to pass time with.

Gossiping about who is dating who and so forth is not stimulating conversation. I'd fall asleep if I had to go through that high school nonsense and I'm a woman. You have your answer, it's staring you right in the face, yes she is that type of high drama flake out on you, she only wants it the way she wants it routine. She already has red flags flapping in the wind and you haven't even dated her yet.

That's how you tell. If she's like this on her "best" behavior while you try and date her can you imagine the chaos it's going to be months and years down the road?

You're better off to start figuring out why that kind of chaotic flakiness attracts you and how to channel that into healthier people and activities.

You look at someone's actions. Right now you have a person who only really wants to be in contact with you via text, who has canceled dates twice on you, who ignore you for a week, then comes back and says, "Oh, I am sooo sorry, but, but, but." And then there's me who once stayed up three days in a row to keep a date with someone after a giant deadline I had to pull off AND who drove in a snowstorm for two hours to get to a man to date him. That's kind of the difference. Not that I always do that, but the guys in question had already done that sort of thing for me and I reciprocated, because when you really want to be with someone you will literally pull out all the stops and lord help whoever gets in the way.

That right there, my friend, is some serious straight up drama being created all by her. She is trying to angle you into only being a "text" buddy to pass time with.

Gossiping about who is dating who and so forth is not stimulating conversation. I'd fall asleep if I had to go through that high school nonsense and I'm a woman. You have your answer, it's staring you right in the face, yes she is that type of high drama flake out on you, she only wants it the way she wants it routine. She already has red flags flapping in the wind and you haven't even dated her yet.

That's how you tell. If she's like this on her "best" behavior while you try and date her can you imagine the chaos it's going to be months and years down the road?

You're better off to start figuring out why that kind of chaotic flakiness attracts you and how to channel that into healthier people and activities.

I always somehow manage to attract those types of people. I knew from the beggining that It would't work but I stil went along with it. Settling again, I guess. Stupid move on my side. And even when I know that I'm better off without someone I still get this "fear of loosing somebody". I really have to go deeper into my mind and figure it out. Anyway, this is an ended story. Thank you for your comment

I always somehow manage to attract those types of people. I knew from the beggining that It would't work but I stil went along with it. Settling again, I guess. Stupid move on my side. And even when I know that I'm better off without someone I still get this "fear of loosing somebody". I really have to go deeper into my mind and figure it out. Anyway, this is an ended story. Thank you for your comment

Don't beat yourself up too much Brutal, we all do that sometimes especially when we REALLY like/love someone.

Often times we just have to hit rock bottom in our relationship before we finally "get it".... and realize it is time to let go.

Sounds like you have reached that point.

Learn from the experience and take steps to disconnect.

Blocking and deleting works best for me.

Best of luck moving forward!

Archived