Love spells to bring back an ex?

TheAviator

My relationship with my ex was perfect. I fell in love for the first time in my life and I loved him with everything I had. We went through harsh times and supported each other until something life-changing happened to me. I fell into deep depression and that's when things started going downhill. I became emotionally unstable and we argued. We tried to work things out, but because I didn't trust him, I broke up with him. A month later, I begged him to come back to me and told him I was sorry. But he deleted my FB request and he ignored all my messages. I didn't message him since but I still can't get over him. He made such an impression. And he never deleted our status despite me telling him to. I can't delete it myself since it is not my post.

I really want him back. Now that I got over depression, the life-changing event and working on myself, I am ready to regain his trust. However, I said some really hurtful things to him before the breakup that left him confused. Are there any spells that really work on getting an ex back? Has anyone tried? Please help.

Sometimes the past is best left in the past. He possibly may just need time to think, in that case leave him alone for now, he will be hurting just as much as you. Try no contact.

Are you sure you are over your depression? was it situational - did you get counseling or treatment?

Sorry TA, - when you say he never deleted you status, is this a "In a relationship Status with ...."?

Hmmm Facebook - its the best place to loose your self esteem if you are a sensitive person..

Facebook is the mother of all evils,- (Oh goody i got to say it again - i should really put it as my signature.) -

Spells?

You broke up with him, then wanted him back and he didn't want you back and you are stalking him and now asking for spells you should cast on him to get him back.

Does that sound healthy for anyone?

Date a new guy since youre ready, quit with the old and onto the new. Old left overs are only still good when its still fresh.

I never stalked him. Once he did not reply, I deactivated Facebook because it is painful to see our old happy posts. He never deleted the relationship status post. I blocked him before but unblocked him after our fights. I never added him again until after our breakup.

I was depressed because I got kicked out of flying school. Aviation was something I always loved. It is my career, my life. It was traumitizing and I pushed him away because I thought he wouldn't want me if I am no longer a pilot. He grew distant after I told him I'm no longer flying and I thought he was cheating on me. It turns out he is also depressed from work and possibly didn't want me to drag him down so he took long to reply. To make a long story short, I broke up with him because I thought he was cheating on me (because he thinks I am now worthless) but he did not.

I got over depression and became stronger right now. I keep telling myself I still have hope for my career and I'm going to a new flying school. I really want to start over with him and my life.

NO DARLING NO NO NO NO NO

If you see any spell casters offering a service to get your ex back you walk away ..

On here most don't believe this stuff anyway .. but let me tell you darling , there is not a force in this world that can change free will ! If there was , imagine the chaos we would live in . Imagine an ex you really don't want to be with , imagine been *forced* to spend your days with that person because they can't let go ....

There are consequences , so you trust me darling ok and don't mess with stuff you know nothing about.

Exactly what i was going to say pippy....free will!

Op imagine if someone cast such a spell on you and you're with them against your will?

Plus trust me, they don't work haha seen people try them...nothing happened

exactly , I was putting myself in the position , imagine us been made to be with one of *our* exes sara , some of mine , as you know , have been monsters ! As you said it doesn't work anyway .

I am horrified even at the thought of my ex trying something like that and then me against my will unblocking him, calling him and letting him back in my life.

Can you imagine it like that aviator?

If we could use spells to get everything we want the world would be a very weird place!

Never having to work or save for something, just use a spell....

Plus there's the whole personal gain which would in theory, if you use a spell and i works give you consequences or have it happen in a way you never see coming....

You are working on yourself, keep that up and you'll get over him and be better and stronger for it!

The prospect of me messing up and never being with him again in my whole life, is equivalent to:

"Because you have a history of depression, you will never be considered for one of our pilot positions in the air force ever again."

Which did happen to me. It is painful that in life, you can't turn back for so many things. I've wanted to be a fighter pilot all my life, but because of depression, even when I have passed all the tests, I have been rejected forever. The same happened with my ex. I messed up and I can never have him back forever. Fortunately, I could still become a civilian pilot. That pathway is still open for me even if I failed the first time. I feel that time is being so harsh on me.

I wished I never met him so I would still be a happy camper. I would still be working on my career and be successful. I wish all those memories would be erased so easily so they would not haunt me in my dreams.

It is easier for me to move on if he blocked me or told me to get out of his life. If he did that, I will respect his wishes and never ever contact him again. I want this to happen at the very least. I want closure. But he never replied or blocked me, and it left me very confused. I wish he would reply, even just to reject me.

I understand, life can be pretty hard, i have a tumor in my head, that's also hard to deal with.

But thing is, things happen and we need to adept.

If you messing up one time made him leave then he is not the right one sweetie!

And I'm sorry about your career but focus then on becoming a civilian pilot, it isn't really what you want but it's still in the line of work you want and can be just as fulfilling.

It isn't the career or the man that makes you happy, that comes from within.

Last year i was very depressed as well to the point of wanting to end things, i got help and it's still not all sunshine and roses again but i do see the joy in things again and i have wonderful friends in my life.

Try not to focus on all the bad but on the good there is as well!

I understand how you are feeling, your desperation, i was there myself. And yes, I did try the spells thing both the dyi type and the paid type - not that I would admit it to anyone who knows me in person lol. I was the idiot that slept with a folded piece of paper under my pillow for weeks, heck there may still be a bundle of pictures and red ribbon burried somewhere deep in my back yard, because I can't remember where I put it to dig it out and throw it away lol... They don't work, TheAviator. Not only they don't work, but in once instance, my ex and I were actually getting closer organically when I had the smart idea to "cast a spell" and after I did it, the ex distanced himself for good. Coincidence? Probably, because spells do not work. But enough to give me a wake up call and read more in depth about it, and I came to realize that you just can't force someone to be with you against their will. And even if there was something that worked (I'm talking black magic and all that creepy stuff I would never try because it can have nasty repercussions on you IF it's real), would we really want to have someone who, without the spells, pushed us aside and didn't want us in their lives?

Desperation can make one do and think things they would never do, in the right frame of mind. I understand what you're going through, and the temptation to resort to anything, even supernatural, if it can help give you what you want. It just doesn't work this way. I discovered that the best way to deal with breakups is by working on yourself, and taking them off from their pedestals. He wasn't the best guy ever because he chose not to stay with you - depression or not, if they truly love you they stay with you and help you through it. Maybe he just wasn't the right guy for you, and it's ok if you're not ready to admit this to yourself just yet. I am proof that contrary to what you may feel now, that there will never be a guy to measure up to your ex, there will be someone else, much better than your ex. Just take it one day at a time and try not to dwell on the past. Don't initiate contact because that only sets you back, and be kind to yourself. Don't waste your money on spells that don't work!

The prospect of me messing up and never being with him again in my whole life, is equivalent to:

"Because you have a history of depression, you will never be considered for one of our pilot positions in the air force ever again."

Which did happen to me. It is painful that in life, you can't turn back for so many things. I've wanted to be a fighter pilot all my life, but because of depression, even when I have passed all the tests, I have been rejected forever. The same happened with my ex. I messed up and I can never have him back forever. Fortunately, I could still become a civilian pilot. That pathway is still open for me even if I failed the first time. I feel that time is being so harsh on me.

I wished I never met him so I would still be a happy camper. I would still be working on my career and be successful. I wish all those memories would be erased so easily so they would not haunt me in my dreams.

It is easier for me to move on if he blocked me or told me to get out of his life. If he did that, I will respect his wishes and never ever contact him again. I want this to happen at the very least. I want closure. But he never replied or blocked me, and it left me very confused. I wish he would reply, even just to reject me.

I get it, I really do. I am retired from the military because they decided that I had PTSD. I fought it tooth and nail but I will never be able to return to the military due to this particular diagnosis. That being said, you're absolutely correct, there are other options out there! The same goes for this guy. Your relationship is clearly over, his ignoring your messages and deleting your requests seems like a pretty clear sign that he is done. Take it at face value and consider it a rejection. You sound like you are in a better place than you were, what do you need him back for? Are you just trying to get back those feelings of happiness that you had when you were in pilot school? You don't need his say in finding closure, you just want it. You've obviously got the drive for success, focus on yourself and let this particular guy go.

How long were you dating? How old is he? Why didn't you trust him? Was he talking to other girls?

It's normal and healthy for him to go no contact and block you after you broke up with him.

What kind of spell were you thinking of? What if it backfires?

I didn't trust him, I broke up with him. he deleted my FB request and he ignored all my messages. I said some really hurtful things to him before the breakup that left him confused. Are there any spells that really work on getting an ex back?

]

I don't think this thread and lots of others that are meant serious and are really hurting are a place to make jokes but maybe that's just me. In that case do as you wish but i hope you think about it before you do that it can hurt people extra if they think their thread is made into a joke.

It would hurt me for sure.....

I am 19 and he is 21. We have been dating for 8 months. Our relationship has been pretty stable until my flying school decided to turn a 360 on me. In my old flying school, I was regarded as a good pilot. However, this flying school has been horrible to me, in many ways. Their service and management was terrible to the point I was not be able to fly regularly and my skills regressed until I wasn't good enough to sit my assessment. They were also racist and more harsh on the Asians, especially a female student pilot like me. They preferred Caucasian pilots. I thought all hope was lost until I found some other flying schools that gave me hope.

I did not get any counselling because I thought I was strong enough to get over this myself. I was severely depressed because I thought I could no longer fly, and I could no longer join the air force as a naval aviator. I no longer studied. I knew that even though I had top grades in ground school, flying and my license were the essential ones. I lost out on the airline cadetship too. In my terrible mental state, I neglected my ex and pushed him away. He was in the US army and I knew he was going through some tough times. I don't want to put my stress and sadness through him so I told him I needed some time to think about some things. However, he took this badly and thought I was going to break up with him. From there, we had so many arguments and I always (and stupidly) threatened to break up. In ny poor mental state, I thought he was cheating but he never did. One time, we nearly broke up. I begged him to take me back. He said this is my final chance and not to blow this up. For some time, we became closer, but then I thought he was cheating again. I broke up with him and wished him luck finding a girl who loves him and to never sacrifice his happiness for me (because I was hurting and thought he was cheating. I thought it would be best if I left him with the girl he made him feel happier). He never replied. I decided to do no contact.

A month later, I was healing, finished exams with surprisingly good grades and had time to think about our relationship. I then realized that I had no proof of him cheating and when I thought logically, he never did! I went back to FB and told him how sorry I was but he ignored my FB messages and deleted my friend request. I tried again a month later on his Birthday and saw he didn't delete our relationship from life events. I begged him to, because I said it is so painful to see it on my events. It was his post so I cannot delete it. He never replied or block me. I have also wished him a happy birthday before I deactivated my FB account shortly. I never contacted him after that.

I wish he could have told me never to contact him again. Or something equivalent. He has been silent since our breakup and he never responded to my breakup message. It has wearing me out and it is so painful. The good news is, I still have a positive outlook in my career. I am still very young, I have dashing grades in ground school and I have still other flying schools waiting for me. But those memories haunt me in my dreams no matter how many times I have tried to forget him and get over him. I have tried moving on with several men and women but they never worked out because I felt hollow in my heart. I really want him back...it's so painful. He was the first person I have actually fell in love with and I take things like these seriously. I never said I have loved someone before in my whole life so he was special to me...

You will be fine, block him so you can't see his posts anymore, continue with your life and live it the best you can and who knows, maybe he'll come back and maybe you wouldn't want him then anymore. That happens often.

But don't wait around hoping he will change his mind and don't depend your happiness on him!

You're still young and you can get the best and most amazing career, this is a setback but take it as a lesson.

All setbacks in life are lessons and it's what we do with them that teaches us something.

Maybe you'll not see that till years later though.

He's not the only man for you and if he was such an amazing guy he wouldn't have let you go after one event.....

Best of luck!

Just come on here and vent a lot, it helps!

Thank you so much for your kind words everyone. Especially Sara. I am just going through another batch of exams. I am planning to give a short and brief final message to him in December. If he never replies, I will respect his wishes and never contact him again. I need work on my career, it defines me and I live for it. It's the air that I breath. I can never quite juggle relationships with career so I am deciding to give relationships a break and work on my career. I will date somebody when I am more emotionally and financially secure. Flying school is so expensive. Finance is also another reason for my depression. 150k is expensive.

And yes we are both bisexual.

I can imagine getting worried about the finances! But if this is your passion you'll do everything for it and in 10 years time you'll look back on this with a smile. Grateful for persisting your dream.

You don't need the distraction, and this is distracting you.

I think he is immature to have left at the first sign of trouble but boys your age are way more immature than girls. He still has to learn a lot!

You'll be fine!

I actually admire the career you're choosing!

Archived