ThoughtProcesr

Hey guys, I've been chatting to this girl on facebook who I've exchanged eye contact quite a lot of times with, she's not going to the same school as I am anymore, but I only started talking to her today, I like her quite a lot, I want to have a romantic relationship with that person but I just don't know how to get to the next level. I attempted saying the her name was pretty and she said that was sweet, I hope it means that I can go on to the next stage. Can someone please advise me on what to do next?

I would ask for her number first..... it's a nice stepping stone to a date...... plus it's easier to negotiate a date over the phone.

1) Phone number

2) call for date

3) go on date

4) go for first kiss

5) repeat 2-4.

That's all the major moves! If it's meant to be, the rest will fall into place naturally.

Don't let fear of what might happen stop you from gong after what you want.

She is probably wondering why you haven't asked for her number yet.

The spoils go to the brave so take the plunge. Next time you see her start some small talk like "Hi _______, how have you been? How is the new school? Then say "would you like to hang out sometime" if she says yes then say "great! give me your number so we can set it up"

Since you are probably going to do this on FB it shouldn't be that scary. If you can do it in person it is scarier but way better.

Lost

Archived