Thanks saying

Bmw

I am not sure to write or not to write note saying" thank you". I am at the end of semester, and there is one nice man who supported me during my time at Uni. However, we never talk much, probably due my behaviour(middle aged and very shy and conservative), but thanks to him I am graduating. Now I would like to write anonymous note saying thank you, but would it be appropriate? Probably will never see him again, but would like him to know that his kindness changed one person's life.( yes my heart rises when he passes by, but wouldn't go into deep water).

Thank you

Write a meaningful note regarding what you stated here but don't be anonymous. Do you mean academic or financial support? Was he faculty/staff?

I am at the end of semester, and there is one nice man who supported me during my time at Uni. thanks to him I am graduating. would like him to know that his kindness changed one person's life.

[video=youtube;yTapoA5RQyo] ]

Do it and definitely put your name to it.

I had a similar situation in college except I was the helper. One morning I found a really nice card on my doorstep. It was sweet and simple, an expression of gratitude for the help. I'm not a sentimental person, but I've kept that card with warm fuzzy thoughts to this day. It really touched me and kind of reminds me that there is good in this world. So yes, just do it.

Archived