Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: I lack MOTIVATION for my Career, Money & Education!

I lack MOTIVATION for my Career, Money & Education!

I am 21 years old and i feel like i am so ed up!!! My friends are graduating and I feel so left behind. Like waaaay behind. I'm currently a college drop out because I am so crazy, naive and stupid to fall head over heels for my boyfriend years ago. So, I got pregnant in an early age but I lost my daughter due to an illness. I lost my angel and my family's trust in one swoooop! I was so happy go lucky! I used to mingle and socialize a lot but everything just faded away. I lost my drive!

Anyway, we're still together -___- and I live with him. I live in their building owned by his family and we work together. We have a small call center business with campaigns all over the U.S...
    and the problem right now is... I am just so FED UP with our daily routine. We eat, sleep, work, repeat.

We don't have enough money too... i feel like we're just waiting every payday -_- so we can finally have fun.

I'm also fed up with his computer game addiction. I usually support him and give him a LOT of space. I even let him spend money for his freaking games. I respect his "thing" but don't you just get FED UP and BURST!?? when you think it's too much!?

I think I need a new hobby/distraction to just ing mind my own business and leave him alone with whatever he wants. Please give me IDEAS. I am superrrrr drained right now. We haven't been talking and I don't know whom to talk to. Ughhhh and I have no desire, drive/motivation to get things done. I feel like my brain is shrinking cos I ain' stimulating it I just feel so dull, bland and lifeless?

Guys, have you been through this phase? wherein you lack a lot of willpower to do anything at all????

You are way too young to be living together and tied down to this. What's wrong with your family? What is your idea of blowing a paycheck on "fun"? What is fun in your eyes?

No one is stopping you from looking into online courses, going back to school, getting financial aid etc...except you and living with this turd and blowing money on crap.

If you want a better life you'll have to set some goals and stop feeling sorry for yourself and coasting along in this guy's family business and house living from paycheck to paycheck.
    Originally Posted by victorialexxx
    I lost my family's trust.I live with him. I live in their building owned by his family and we work together.We eat, sleep, work, repeat. we're just waiting every payday -_- so we can finally have fun.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    You are way too young to be living together and tied down to this. What's wrong with your family? What is your idea of blowing a paycheck on "fun"? What is fun in your eyes?

No one is stopping you from looking into online courses, going back to school, getting financial aid etc...except you and living with this turd and blowing money on crap.

If you want a better life you'll have to set some goals and stop feeling sorry for yourself and coasting along in this guy's family business and house living from paycheck to paycheck.

I appreciate your response. I don't want to be selfish and just let go of our years together. He didn't leave me when I got pregnant, he actually paid for everything ever since I got pregnant and our daughter got sick. He never left by my side. I respect and care for his family too. His dad is critically ill and they ran out of health insurance. So, when my daughter got sick a few months ago, they used every penny they had to cure her. He almost got bankrupt because of the situation. Meanwhile, my family has been in separate ways and they have limited financial assistance as well.

I feel inconsiderate, greedy and selfish for leaving my boyfriend behind considering everything we have been through. As much as possible, I try to overcome our ups & downs. I don't wanna leave him hanging... I guess I'm caught in between.

Multiple accounts are not allowed. Thread closed.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice