Ask For Advice

Thread: I lack MOTIVATION for my Career, Money & Education!

victorialexxx

I lack MOTIVATION for my Career, Money & Education!

I am 21 years old and i feel like i am so ed up!!! My friends are graduating and I feel so left behind. Like waaaay behind. I'm currently a college drop out because I am so crazy, naive and stupid to fall head over heels for my boyfriend years ago. So, I got pregnant in an early age but I lost my daughter due to an illness. I lost my angel and my family's trust in one swoooop! I was so happy go lucky! I used to mingle and socialize a lot but everything just faded away. I lost my drive!

Anyway, we're still together -___- and I live with him. I live in their building owned by his family and we work together. We have a small call center business with campaigns all over the U.S...
    and the problem right now is... I am just so FED UP with our daily routine. We eat, sleep, work, repeat.

We don't have enough money too... i feel like we're just waiting every payday -_- so we can finally have fun.

I'm also fed up with his computer game addiction. I usually support him and give him a LOT of space. I even let him spend money for his freaking games. I respect his "thing" but don't you just get FED UP and BURST!?? when you think it's too much!?

I think I need a new hobby/distraction to just ing mind my own business and leave him alone with whatever he wants. Please give me IDEAS. I am superrrrr drained right now. We haven't been talking and I don't know whom to talk to. Ughhhh and I have no desire, drive/motivation to get things done. I feel like my brain is shrinking cos I ain' stimulating it ( I just feel so dull, bland and lifeless?

Guys, have you been through this phase? wherein you lack a lot of willpower to do anything at all????

Wiseman2
    You are way too young to be living together and tied down to this. What's wrong with your family? What is your idea of blowing a paycheck on "fun"? What is fun in your eyes?

No one is stopping you from looking into online courses, going back to school, getting financial aid etc...except you and living with this turd and blowing money on crap.

If you want a better life you'll have to set some goals and stop feeling sorry for yourself and coasting along in this guy's family business and house living from paycheck to paycheck.
    Quote Originally Posted by victorialexxx [Register to see the link]
    I lost my family's trust.I live with him. I live in their building owned by his family and we work together.We eat, sleep, work, repeat. we're just waiting every payday -_- so we can finally have fun.

victorialexxx

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseman2 [Register to see the link]
    You are way too young to be living together and tied down to this. What's wrong with your family? What is your idea of blowing a paycheck on "fun"? What is fun in your eyes?

No one is stopping you from looking into online courses, going back to school, getting financial aid etc...except you and living with this turd and blowing money on crap.

If you want a better life you'll have to set some goals and stop feeling sorry for yourself and coasting along in this guy's family business and house living from paycheck to paycheck.

I appreciate your response. I don't want to be selfish and just let go of our years together. He didn't leave me when I got pregnant, he actually paid for everything ever since I got pregnant and our daughter got sick. He never left by my side. I respect and care for his family too. His dad is critically ill and they ran out of health insurance. So, when my daughter got sick a few months ago, they used every penny they had to cure her. He almost got bankrupt because of the situation. Meanwhile, my family has been in separate ways and they have limited financial assistance as well.

I feel inconsiderate, greedy and selfish for leaving my boyfriend behind considering everything we have been through. As much as possible, I try to overcome our ups & downs. I don't wanna leave him hanging... I guess I'm caught in between.

kamurj
    Multiple accounts are not allowed. Thread closed.

Top Threads
How do I know if the things people say about me are legit or just jealousy?
I am currently a teacher and I am working on a masters in ed leadership so that I can one day maybe be an administrator. I am very quiet at work and
Turning a passion into a career
I'm a power user of a number of workplace software. Years ago, I worked part time teaching evening classes in Word and Excel. As a result, people
Anxious I offended my Boss and he is not happy with me
Hello everyone, I'm posting because I feel really plagued with workplace anxiety / obsessional thoughts I know I am very good at my job and I am
Applying to 2 Jobs Internally
I've been in my position at work for 1 year. I love the company. I am in an industry I care about. However, the work itself is menial and my
College professorís strike and may let my son withdraw
Here in Ontario there has been a college professor strike for five weeks now and they may only be forced back to work next week which will be 5 1/2

Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice