Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weight Loss

charity
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSLIWEEB30 [Register to see the link]
    Yea, eating junk, eating late, no water, no exercise! Everything! Lol
    Good so you know everything that has to change. Ask yourself everytime you eat, am I making a good decision? That doesn't mean that you can never eat junk but it means you eat junk like a slim person .. that is....occasionally. Drink water, if nothing else it keeps you focused and a bit fuller. Perhaps stop eating at 6pm. You're going to be hungry for the first 2 weeks because you are used to a lot more food. But as your stomach shrinks you'll feel less hungry and it will be easier. All my opinion.

Poche Susan

You should combine regular exercise with a proper diet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Top Threads
Dental Sedation and being PETRIFIED
On Thursday I am having a tooth removed under sedation . It is a back molar that had previously had a root canal but it has now split in half . The
Something wrong with my upper GI tract
I have been having problems with my GI tract and they have gotten worse. My GI doctor doesn't listen and writes me off as simply constipated. So I
Sex Headache
This happened to me several years ago(about 4)but it hadn't since then, so I just chalked it up to a weird body anomaly, but it's kind of scary. So
Where to go to recuperate?
Hey there, I'm reeling after a psychotic episode. I've lost contact with anyone who can support me. I'm not in a supportive environment- I'm in
am l pregnant
please advice me,I have taken the emergency pills an hour before sleeping with my fiance, and we have unprotected sex,after 48 hours l took other

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Is he still in love with his EX?
I met this great guy at work (last November), he just got out of a painful breakup (last September) during that time he kept communicating with his
Can't get over girlfriends past
I've been dating this girl for about 5 months and its going great. The only issue is that I can't get over her sexual history. There are several
I dont like my girlfriends new piercing
So my girlfriend went and got nipple piercings knowing that i didnt like them and didnt tell me she was gonna get them. They are a really big turn
What I am to her ?
hey guys I want some counseling .. I met a girl online .. At first she said that she doesn't wanna fall for me and we will be just friends .. I said
I want my family back
Hi, I was dumped on New Years Eve by my ex girlfriend of 8 years whom I have a 6 year old with. We have been arguing for the past few months prior to
Anxious and depressed about being 32 yo and not married
I could really use some kind and encouraging words right now because I wake up every morning to an intense feeling of pain because I am alone. I'm 32
Ex (dumper) delays giving keys back. Why?
First time poster. Been viewing threads somewhat regularly for a few months now and figured I'd get a few opinions. I'll give a little of the
Ask For Advice