Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weight Loss

charity
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSLIWEEB30 [Register to see the link]
    Yea, eating junk, eating late, no water, no exercise! Everything! Lol
    Good so you know everything that has to change. Ask yourself everytime you eat, am I making a good decision? That doesn't mean that you can never eat junk but it means you eat junk like a slim person .. that is....occasionally. Drink water, if nothing else it keeps you focused and a bit fuller. Perhaps stop eating at 6pm. You're going to be hungry for the first 2 weeks because you are used to a lot more food. But as your stomach shrinks you'll feel less hungry and it will be easier. All my opinion.

Poche Susan

You should combine regular exercise with a proper diet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Top Threads
Had sex w/bf for 1st time; to get all the way in, he had to get over a "hump"
He and I actually tried having sex last week for the first time; when he tried to get in, I found it painful so he took it out. We tried again like
bad teeth losing job
hi could someone help I have terrible mouth problems (gums and teeth) basically ot the point being harassed about it everywhere and likely to
Car motion sickness a week before period
Has anyone experienced it ? I mean as passenger in a bus and in car. ..right when i got outside i was fine...
Ladies: have any of you fainted/passed out while on period?
I'm asking because last weekend, during the first day of my period, I decided to go shopping and run errands. I was feeling fine until I got into one
She dosent wanna talk and idk why
I'm 17 never had and never wanted a realationship with some until I met this girl (who I'm going to refer to as M). M was perfect for me we liked the

Featured Threads
Is he just telling me what I want to hear?
I've posted on here a few times regarding my relationship. I finally built up the courage to break up with him. It's now been 5 weeks, yet due to our
Did the Psychologist get this wrong??
Me and my boyfriend have been together 8 years. We have not married or had kids yet which is more because of me in the sense I don't feel ready. He
Woman I'm dating revealed a lot about her sexual past
Hi Everyone, I'm a 28 year old male and have been going out with a 28 year old woman for about a month. Things have been going well and we have
Too Fussy?
So on my journey of recovering from a series of abusive and rubbish relationships Iíve come up with a list of deal breakers and a list of minimum
Is there still hope? Wanting to get back with Ex
I feel my hope of getting back with my ex is over for good. We broke up 12 months ago. I did the breaking up and during that time I've been begging
Sexual Chemistry or Comfort
Hi Everyone: I feel guilty for asking this, but here goes: I'm the type of person who is always in a relationship, most of the time they're
advice welcome
Hi all. Been with my wife for 20yrs, married 13yrs. Due to problems on both sides we split up in September. 2 weeks later she is in a rebound and
Ask For Advice