Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weight Loss

charity
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSLIWEEB30 [Register to see the link]
    Yea, eating junk, eating late, no water, no exercise! Everything! Lol
    Good so you know everything that has to change. Ask yourself everytime you eat, am I making a good decision? That doesn't mean that you can never eat junk but it means you eat junk like a slim person .. that is....occasionally. Drink water, if nothing else it keeps you focused and a bit fuller. Perhaps stop eating at 6pm. You're going to be hungry for the first 2 weeks because you are used to a lot more food. But as your stomach shrinks you'll feel less hungry and it will be easier. All my opinion.

Poche Susan

You should combine regular exercise with a proper diet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Top Threads
PTSD after breakup?
I was dating a girl for about 8 months, which was always afraid that she might be the "second violin" or something like that, despite the fact that I
moms health declining, may have to send her back to a nursing home
Hey everyone, I just came on there to vent and hear (or should I say, read) from the voice of others. I posted about this a while ago, but will give
best friend's mom has end stage COPD, needs advice
It's been a long time since I've posted on here. I used to be quite active on here. Tim and I are still pretty close friends. I'm also good friends
Improving Concentration and Memiry
I've had a lot of instability in my life for a long time. I've lived on my own for three and a half years. A bit over 2 years ago, after moving

Featured Threads
Moving in together with my almost one year boyfriend but one big issue
Dear All, I haven't been back here for a while now. I have decided to post here instead than in the "pets" section, because I didn't want to
Back from the holidays: waiting for him to contact me
I am back form my holidays. I went away three weeks. We had two great dates before I went away. During the holidays we texted a few times, the
Should I do it?
Maybe itís because Iím such a nostalgic person, Itís going to be a full year since our breakup las January. I still think about her every f*cking day
He chose his lodgers side so I broke up with him but still love him
I just broke up with my boyfriend of one year because 4 months ago he let a friend move into his house with him she asked him ,and in turn he asked
Feeling unsure after 4 years and before marriage
Me and my fiancť are together for 4 years now, both in our mid 30s, had an engagement not long ago. We live in [B]MY [/B] apartment. I feel
Broke up with gf
So back story 4 months into the relationship. She knows about while she hasn't met my friends she knows of them. I know not much about her past. I
Girlfriend having abortion and says she needs time to herself. What do I do?
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and I am struggling and need a lot of help. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend found out she was pregnant, we are
Ask For Advice